After a few minutes , a slight knock was heard on door, he said a small 'come in' in response and the door opened revealing his secretary Mrs ahreum who quickly entered in and bowed at him .

He nodded at her and said " Mrs kim please
let me know my schedule for Today " she nodded and started reading out his schedule for the day .

"..........and at 4 you have a metting with our new business client Mrs Kang" she said and stopped , kook nodded at her and started working again as she left bowing at him .

[ Time Skip's till Evening ]

In the Mansion :
It was evening time , tae was in jiwoon's room helping him with his packing as he he was gonna leave tommorrow . The entire day tae was beside jiwoon trying to cheer him as he was sulking about leaving.

" hyungie ~ why don't you guys also come and stay with us for a few day's cuz if you won't be there than whom will i talk with i don't even have any friends here " he said with a pout trying to convince tae .

" jiwoon-ah , if I'll go with you than what about your hyung ? I don't think he'll be happy about this and even I'll miss you so much ~ and I promise we'll come to see you again before you leave abroad " tae said with a warm smile looking at him while zipping up the bag .

Jiwoon nodded and flashed a smile at him . " Ok now we're done with the packing, after your hyung will come let's have our dinner together mhm " tae said making his way out of the room with a smily jiwoon .

Jungkook's POV :
Kook was sitting in his cabin working as his eye's were glued on the large screen in front of him . The entire room was silent that's when a sudden knock was heard on the door as he looked up ~

" Come in " he said in a cold voice as the door opened revealing his secretary with some files in her hand's as she bowed in front of him , for which he nodded .

" Sir Mrs kang is here she is waiting for you " she said for which he hummed .
" Is everything prepared for the Metting !? "
He asked looking at her .

" Yes sir i have prepared everything " She said as kook nooded and stood up from his chair and headed out of the cabin with his secretary behind him .

Author's POV :
As kook entered the metting room his staff stood up from there seats and greeted him as he nodded and took his seat that's when a lady wearing a expensive suit with high heels and black glasses on with some of other staff's entered the metting room .

She walked towards kook and removed her glasses revealing her face as she extended her hands for a handshake while introducing herself ~

" Hi Mr Jeon I'm Kang Myeong daughter of Mr kang the ceo of kang cop nice to meet you I'm the incharge of this project "

The moment kook saw the woman's face
his mind stopped working , it was none another than the woman from the club incident .For whom he fought with tae , ignored him that day's were hell for him and meeting her again like this gave his some bad vibes ~

Jungkook's POV :
He was busy thinking about the past event's but snapped out when the woman addressed his name ~" Mr jeon !! Can we start the metting " She asked for which he nodded and both of the them sat down and the meeting started .

During the entire Meeting kook was not able to concentrate on the meeting . His body was present there but his mind was flooded with different thoughts .

Finally after one hour the meeting ended both the parties signed the contract and finalised the deal . He stood from his seat and walked out of the meeting room but stopped when he heard a similar voice ~

" Sir Are you alright !? You were completely zoned out " his secretary Mrs Ahreum asked in a worried tone " Yes I'm all right and no need to worry about me I'm leaving " he said " But--"

Before she could say something to him he left from there leaving a confused ahreum behind ~ " Hhm..as i thought something is fishy . He is been acting weird since he saw Mrs kang ! Mr jeon surely has something to do with her ~" she thought .

=====================================
Pheww !!😪
Finally I'm done with this new chapter✨ I hope you guy's like this Chapter and now i want to apologize to you guy's for not updating for so longgg ~