Rithwik looked at her in surprise. Sharon and her gang were her old friends. But she supported Surbhi. Well, they were her closest friends too.

"Taani…" Wahi bellowed as she came walking to him. All turned to look at her.

"Wahi mujhe tumhara help chahiye?" Taani requested him. Once upon a time, when she was humiliated she had no idea to over come it. But now, she was aware of handling things. She knew Wahi would be the saviour if her plan worked out. Or if she thought whatever the little details Wahi shared about him with her during the dramatic classes they spent together.

"Ha bolo na Taani…" he steadied himself. "Wo… yaha nahi… mere saath aao…" she asked him. "Sure…" he kept his glass back.

"Bhai…." Before leaving, She looked at Karan. She was aware of the tension between him and Surbhi. "I think you should go and talk to Surbhi…" she suggested. Karan looked at her. "I already thought so…" he was guilty of giving Surbhi an earful. Actually, he was disappointed that Surbhi humiliated someone in front of everyone. But when he learnt the actual reason, the damage was already done. "See you guys later…" he trotted in the way Surbhi had gone.

"If you guys don't mind… hum bi join Kar sakte hai Kya..." Rithwik asked Taani as he felt as Taani wasn't considering him for an help. And if he goes, Kriya would be alone. Taani looked at him and then Kriya. Though she isn't certain about her views towards Kriya, she agreed.

******

"Sharon... Darwaza kolo" Swayam and Rey banged on her door in her house.

Immediately after the dance battle, Sharon had ran back into her house even without giving a second stop at Swayam who demanded her to listen him. But she was  mortified even to face her own Boy friend.

Year and half before, she had gone through situation like this. Kriya and team had beaten her group. And also once she had lost her confidence in dancing. It took lots of efforts by Swayam, Rey and gang to bring her in a form. And now, she had no idea of overcoming this.

No one had been greater than her in the dance at St. Louis. And Surbhi had turned the tables in just a go. Tears wouldn't stop. She hugged her body and sat on the corner of her bed. She had always been the best and now… From the moment Kriya and Surbhi had come to St. Louis, she disliked them. Not because they weren't nice. They were indeed the nicest. But something made her dislike them. Kriya…. Their was an old rivalry between them. How much ever she tried with her, they weren't going to be friends. Period. And Surbhi… she disliked her because of the ease she had to communicate with them. The audacity of Surbhi requesting them to make her a part of the team threatened her. Including any new people apart from the old existed one made her uncomfortable or she thought it would break the equilibrium unity in the gang. And also her old self had taken root when she spoke so harshly to Surbhi. Honestly, she never expected Surbhi to overspeed her. And that had been the biggest blow.

"Sharon… agar tu darwaza nahi kologi toh… mein darwaza todke aungi…" Swayam was angry as hell. He knew how shattered she would be at the moment. "Sharon" Rey screamed again knocking on the door.

Slowly, the door of her room opened. She wasn't really ready to face them. But she knew they wouldn't leave.

"Sharon…" Swayam held her shoulders. She didn't look at him. Her head was lowered and tears spewed. Rey halted in his pace. "Sharon… look at me…" Swayam pleaded her. But she just went and sat on the bed. Swayam looked at Rey.

"Sharon… aise rone se kuch nahi honewala hai..." Rey kneeled at her and said angrily. She looked at him. Swayam sat beside her. She wiped her tears but didn't speak. "Come on, Sharon… speak something… It's ok if you have failed once …" Rey had already much on his shoulder. He was exhausted.

"Hum bhagwan nahi hai, Sharon. Hum humesha sahi nahi hotel hai... We too commit mistakes. But we have to owe that mistakes instead of hurling them onto someone…." Swayam pulled her hand in his. "Hum sab jaante hai ki tum pehle Surbhi ke saath aisa behave nahi karna chahiye ta…" he said the truth. Eventhough it was bitter, it was the fact. Sharon was the first to initiate it. "And it's okay… to know that someone better than us exists… warna no one will give us a push to be better than ourselves."

Rey stood just watching them. Swayam was way sensible than one would give him credit for. He knew to handle Sharon. But he was just afraid that she wouldn't open up to him. Hence, he had come in search of him.

Sharon looked at Swayam. "Agar tum itni si baat ko lekar itna dull ho jaogi toh…. Kaise chalega Sharon…" He cupped her cheeks. She just nodded. Swayam was right. At the same time, her fears were not leaving her. She was afraid to face people at college. But damn... Was she going to sit back in her room and crying? Maybe until her tears dried up.

Series of messages pinged simultaneously on all of their cellphone. Rey first opened his cellphone to check the blinking notifications. And Swayam did the same. They looked at each other in shock. Sharon slowly looked in between them as they stood watching each other in a ferocious annoyance.

******

Author's Note:

I have included both Rey and Swayam in the scene with Sharon to show the difference. Taani was all alone when she faced and the girl had emerged strongest. Even Sharon is a strong girl but she was always dependable on Swayam and Rey. Or rather I would say Swayam and Rey were always been there for her unlike with Taani. Okay... Now all the emotional drama is gonna end here. Next chapters will be back with so many twists and turns. Stay tuned.

Please do vote and comment. Silent readers, I would be really happy if you put your views through comments. Because that's the only means I can communicate with you to know what you expect from the story. Thank you all.

Love - Asha