Day 2 | Chapter 3

Kris woke up and got ready to head to the shop, they got there before Susie so they set it all up and started to bake all of the doughnuts, Susie then walked in 10 minutes later and helped Kris get ready for everyone.

They opened the doors and this time there was less people, maybe the robot scared them away, but most of them cam back, as a robot wasn't going to stop them from getting their doughnuts. The old bloke returns with his newspaper, he reads the same one again, on the same page, at the same speed.

But Kris and Susie didn't question it, as they had over things to worry about. That's when two skeletons walk in, the taller one was trying his best to hide behind the smaller one, the smaller one ask what the taller one was having and he whispered it to him.

Susie: Welcome, what would you to like?

Papyrus: How can she see me?

Sans: Maybe because you're taller than me.

Papyrus: Impossible, i'm clearly hiding behind you perfectly.

Sans: What do you want?

Papyrus: Uhh, do they have a spaghetti one?

Sans: I'll ask. Miss, do have a spaghetti doughnut?

Susie: A spaghetti doughnut? i'll ask, seeing as we have moss doughnuts, it wouldn't be weird to have a spaghetti doughnut. Kris!

Kris (in the back): What!

Susie: Do we have any spaghetti doughnuts!?

Kris (in the back): Spaghetti!?

Susie: Yeah!

Kris (in the back): Uhh, you know what, seeing as we have the ingredients, i'll quickly make one.

Susie: Sweet! yeah, Kris is going to make you one now, shouldn't take to long.

Papyrus: Awesome!

Sans: Heh heh, thanks.

Susie: And what will you be having sir?

Sans: I'll have a chocolate sprinkle please.

Susie: Any drinks?

Sans: Uhh, nah, you want any drink Papyrus?

Susie: And no, we don't have a spaghetti drink.

Papyrus: Darn, i'll have a hot chocolate then please.

Susie: Great! i'll get your dink ready, and everything should be ready by then, what's your name?

Sans: Papyrus.

Susie: Papyrus? how do you spell that?

Sans: P-a-p-y-r-u-s.

Susie: Got it, don't want to put the incorrect spelling, unlike some other coffee shops. (STILL LOOKING AT YOU STARBUCKS, HIRE SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN ACTUALLY SPELL A NAME.)

Sans: Yes, unlike that one coffee shop, always spells his name wrong.

Susie: We have one of those here? since when?

Sans: Can't remember, been here since I got here, good thing you're here, finally some competition.

Susie: Yeah, hopefully people realise they just sell crap. Well go sit down and we'll call you over when it's ready.

Sans and Papyrus sit down, luckily they didn't have to wait for long as Susie kept them busy and the hot chocolate wouldn't take long to do. Susie called them over and they got their food and drinks, Papyrus immediately took a bit of his doughnut.