Preparation |Chapter 1

In this universe, Kris has their own doughnut shop, to no ones surprise it's called Krispy Kreme (COME AT ME KRISPY KREME! FIGHT ME!). Ralsei can go onto the light world where it is, Ralsei and Kris are both 19, so that's why Kris has their own doughnut shop.

Ralsei doesn't know about Kris, or anything about them, he just liked the thought of eating some doughnuts from the new shop. Lot's of other people order from Kris as well, as it's in their small town, but Kris gives Ralsei a discount every time they order (I wonder why ;)). I won't spoil anything else so let's get into the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Toriel: I'm proud of you Kris! setting up your own shop! but won't there not be many customers?

Kris: That's fine, I don't expect this to go far, always got other thing to fall back on. And besides, I like having a small doughnut shop here, less orders means less stress. And who doesn't love doughnuts?

Toriel: Well as long as you've got other things to fall back on, then I suppose it's fine if you fail, but I would like to see you succeed with your shop.

Kris: So would I, but time will tell.

Toriel: If me, Asriel, or Asgore but from here, will we get discounts?

Kris: Does it matter?

Toriel: No! I was just wondering.

Kris: Hmm, i'll think about it, no promises though.

Toriel: Ok, it's fine Kris, don't think about it for too long, I want to you to focus on your business! You going to open today?

Kris: Hmm, nah, got to set everything up for tomorrow, and i'm already pretty exhausted from doing all of the paper work.

Toriel: Then i'll see you in the morning! can't wait to try your food! goodnight Kris!

Kris: Night.

Toriel walks off back to her home while Kris enters the shop and gets ready for the big day, they had to get up early as well, so the doughnuts were fresh, as that's what counts from owning a food store, the smell of fresh baked pastries.