😷Sanzu Catch-up

Start from the beginning

and wow they look alike. Anyways Zakuro has a scar on his mouth too so that's why he wears his just like Sanzu.* I also recommend watching this anime it's funny and enjoyably fun to watch.

Anyway

He was in too much shock to say anything. "Do you like it?" You asked. He didn't say anything,  instead he hugged you tight smiling. You return his hug as Mucho smiles a little at you two. "I did this for you since I know you might be a little uncomfortable about taking your mask off and that you might feel left out since your the only one wearing one so I decided to join you" 'so that way won't be the only one." You say smiling.

"T-thank you, it means a lot to me no one's ever done this before." He says loosening his grip and backing up slightly before averting his eyes. "No problem, I actually like this It fits with clothes and it helps keep the germs away." "And by germs I mean the people" you whisper ( I view people ad germs)

"Haha, yeah I guess your right" He says. "Plus you look cute in your so I figured I would too" you say. This catches him off gaurd and his eyes widen as they begin to wonder. "I-i uhhh" "that's nice!" He blurts out Accidentally. "That's nice? Well I guess your so adorable babe" "t-thats enough now let's go Mikey is waiting for us soon." He says as ge quickly walks. "Sure, let's go."
(Had this idea floating in my head for a while now it was just so cute in my mind! KYAAAA)

Confessions
You did ir.
He was scared to say yes actually but went with it since you've done nothing show alot of care for him.
"Sanzu date me" "i- uh, um." "Yea sure" "bet let's go pretty boy"

Making Him blush
He blushes when you tell him how pretty and adorable he is. He loves it.

Nicknames
You: dummy, babes, buba
Him: Pretty boy, quarantine, baby

Contacts
You: Love bear
Him: My baby🥺

First kiss
It was the first time he took his mask off around you. You wanted to see his whole face really badly so you begged him alot but he always said no. But today was different. And you weren't expecting it either, he just came up to you without it on.

You are currently sitting on your bed reading your favorite manga/book waiting for Sanzu. you two were doing a stay at home date this afternoon because he suggested it. You asked why of course and he said because he wanted it to be just the two of you. You didn't argue with it of course. You loved the idea. For your date you wanted to watch movies while cuddling. The perfect date. You heard your door open, you didn't even bother checking you knew it was Sanzu because he's the only one that knows your code to your house.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" You ask me as you heard his footsteps approaching, still not looking away from your book. "It was good, what about you." He replies. "Good now that your here~" you said. "You idiot" You chuckle. "So what movie do you wanna watch." "Uh don't know, but can I ask you something."He asked "yeah sure" "do you think I'm ugly like this?" He asked in a soft tone. You look away from your book and turn towards him. "Why would you ask th-" you stop mid way in your sentence as you look at Sanzu. He wasn't wearing his mask and he was looking at you.

You were too stunned to speak. "S-sanzu-" he turns around not facing you anymore.  "I knew I shouldn't have-"   "Sanzu, your beautiful" you cut him off. He turns around to see you standing in front of him. "Your beautiful either way with or without the mask because your still you and I love you" You said. "Y-you really think so, even with these scars?." "Your not scared ir disgusted." No its not, I like it." "Well I don't it makes me look disgusting." He said. Before you knew it you kissed him. He was shocked but didn't hesitate to kiss back. "What are you talking about you don't look disgusting." "You look tough and strong. Plus I love it so you should too" You said. He smiled and you began cuddling for the rest of the day as you kissed him and told him how beautiful he was.

(I had to rush this part Sorry it was cuter in my head I'm in school and my period just started and my mom picked me up it hurts)

Your favorite place to kiss him
You love kissing him on the side of his mouth where his scares are at since he's so insecure about it. You tell him he's beautiful and compliment him with every kiss.

Your couple song
Dancing with stranger

What he likes about you
He loves how you show affection to him it's like his little reminder on how much you care about him.

What you like About him
You love his whole just everything. You just love him so much. (I really fucking love his character yall) but you mainly his features because he's pretty.

When/how you cuddle
He either sits in your lap hugging you or snuggles into your arms. He finds it welcoming.

Cute things you two do
You two kiss with the mask on in Public. Idk why but I found this adorable.

Them as things either Me or my friends have said
My friend once said
"Just Stop breathin bitch it's better for all of us."

Your best Friend
Rindou

How strong you are/ your gang
Toman- Your as strong as Kakucho

His reaction to neck kisses
Sometimes he catches you before you do but if he doesn't he'll get embarrassed and ignore you for a while until you start pouting saying your sorry.

When he curses🤬
"Bitch I'll cough on you!"

Them as vines
"Coronavirus shit is gettin real!"

First I love you
It was after your first kiss lol.

What NF song he is
Leave me alone

Who's jealous of you
Ran is. He's jealous because your hot and he wanted you for himself so he's jealous of you. Don't know why just don't adk.

His sexuality
Demisexual