First I Love U💕💖💞

I made picture above myself the fanart and back ground do not belong to me I just put the pictures on there
Sorry I forgot to finish this one so some are short some are long

Mikey💖
He said it. You both were cuddling and he was currently in your arms wrapped around a blanket. He's really just a child bro. "Hey (m/n)-chin" "yeah Mikey?" "I love you" "random but I love you too you big silly baby" He smiles at you and turns to you for a kiss. adorable

Draken💞
You said it
He was feeling insecurities and shit again. So you said it so he could get his confidence back. Plus you wanted to see his reaction "Hey dragon boy." "What, and stoo calling me that" "no, and I love you" "h-huh, o-oh." "Love you too..."

Baji🥰
He said it
He told as you were helping him study.
"Hey babe thanks for helping me or whatever." "No problem baji babes." You say. "Stop calling me that." "No." "Ugh! You are so aggravating sometimes but... ." "But what?" "I love you" hebsaid quietly. "You what? Couldn't hear ya?" "I said I love you." Aw I love your too baji babes.

Smiley😄
You said it
Y'all were at home together and he was being ljke extra cute. He came to hug you and you just couldn't contain yourself
"Awwww I love you so much Nohoya your so adorable!" You say hugging him even tighter as he laughs.
He got so happy lol

Angry😡
He said it
He was so shyyyy it was cute
"B-babe" "Yeah baby ehars wrong?" "I- uh, i-" He took a deep breath "I LOVE YOU DAMNIT!" "Aww I love you too baby blue" He blushed at that and hid in your chest.

Hanma😈 YO HE IS ACTUALLY HARD AF TO WRITE FOR
You said it
As energetic as he is there is no way that anything you two do together is normal. But anyways You two were just chillin on your bed making out no big deal. You were both laying sideways kissing each other before you had to stop to catch your breaths. You look into his eyes and smile "God I love you so much Shuji." You say before kissing him again passionately. You pulled apart and he looks at you before kissing you and giggling. "Huh? The hell you laughin at?" You ask. "Cuz I don't know if I love you yet." He says. "Oh really" you say turning over so that now your ontop of him. "Do I need to make you find out?" You say smirking. He laughs. "I'm kiddin, I love ya too! "Alot" You chuckle. "You don't really have a choice" you said. "Oh do I now?" "Just shut up." You say before kissing him so you can continue your makeout session.

Mitsuya🌂
He said it first
He's been overworking himself alot more lately and you could see how much it's affecting him.
"Hey babe I want you to know that you don't have to work so hard." "Your stressing yourself out" "I'm not I'm fine, I do this all the time." "Aw that's the problem. "Why are you so worried anyway?" "I hate seeing you overwork yourself love."  He stopped for a moment. "Fine I'm sorry." He said. "Come here" you say holding you arms out to him with a warm and welcoming smile. He smiles slightly and comes to your embrace instantly taking In the warmth an your scent. You stay like that that a while before he mumbles something. "I love you (m/n)" You were shocked at first but then picked him up and kissed him before telling him you love him too.

Chifuyu😻
You did
You were cleaning and he was cooking and you came up behind him and told him while hugging him. "Your like the perfect house wife future, I love you so much I'm so glad your mine kitty" "u-uh yeah yeah love you too" "now *ahem* get off me so I can make your plate goof ball."

Takemitchy 🥺
You did.
He was getting into some trouble again and you had to help him. Your baby had bruises on him so you took him to your place to treat his wounds and so he would be safe. "Takemitchy didn't I tell you to call or text me if you were in trouble?" "Sorry (m/n)" you sigh. I hate seeing you hurt." "I love you too much for that and plus, you don't deserve it at all" He looks at you eyes full of emotions. "I-im sorry, I love you too" He says whispering the last part. "Its OK, wanna have a movie date?" "Sure!."

Kazutora🤧
You did. You had to. There was no way he was gonna get enough courage to say it. Espcially not first. When you told him you got scared cuz he didn't have a reaction and he didn't say anything. But he smiled. Like genuinely and this made you happy. You could tell that that made him happy and that he was gaining more confidence by that.

Shinichrio!🖤
He did
He's so blunt lol. Yall were currently in bed when he just said it before going into your arms. "I love you" "Oh, love you too chiro"

Akkun💗
You did
He looked upset so you figured saying that would make him better. And it did! "Hey I love you Akkun." "A-ah" "um I love you too"

Ran💜
You did
You were complimenting him and it just slipped out.
"Your so wonderful and pretty baby, I don't know what I would do without you I love you so much"
"Aww Love you too-" "wait what, I said that damnit I didn't know"

Izana💕
You did
He needed someone to tell him man he feels alone.
He was currently sitting in your lap and you were running your fingers through his hair. You both decided to just chill out together after having a date. You both werenin pajamas and eating pizza while drinking soda. Idk what movie yall was watching but yeah. You saw his facial expression change for some reason but it wasn't because of the movie. You know he gets random thoughts about his past and how he was neglected and lied to so you always make sure to keep imhis mind off of it. This time you just told him you loved him. "Izana." "Yeah." "I love you and I will always love you" his eyes widened slightly and his eyes got a little glossy. You kissed him deeply and he gave into it. You picked him up so that you could put him on top of you and wrap your Arms around him while you finish the movie.

Sorry I forgot to finish this one so some are short some are long