Chabs: If you keep talking that way I might just hold a gun to your head.

She stated with a smirk.

Ayanokouji: But that's illegal sensei.

I stated as a fact because it is indeed illegal to threaten someone with a gun even if it is fake because the law is nice to me.

Sensei just walked away towards to the kitchen with an annoyed look and prepared some food for us. 

I decided to do some learning and went on the internet to search the average breast size of a woman at school as from what I could tell the boobs that have been ramming my face have been way bigger then they should be.

AHA I was right there is a conspiracy the avergae breast size of every girl that has been attacking me has had an average size of D (idk boob sizes or anything nor am I risking my life on googling it lmao) while it says the average is a B.

It's clear now why I was sent to this school it was for my training to become the best. If I wanted to be the best I would have to learn to overcome the power of big breasts. 

However, there surely must of been more than just big breasts that I would spend 3 years training for me. Maybe it was for me to make them all my personal slaves and or dogs so that I could get unlimited ice cream and potato chips. That must be it I'll make one of those girls who seems to think I am so cute and start crying whenever they refuse a request of mine that would make them feel guilty and then everyone else would turn on the person. 

Hehehehehe I am so smart Ayanokouji-man.

Chabs: *sigh* Did you just call yourself Ayanokouji-man in your head again.

Huh how would this be possible maybe the big breasts once they envelop my head can start to read my thoughts.

Chabs: Why are you staring at my boobs... oh it's not like they can make me read your mind.

Ayanokouji: Oh really then how did you know my thoughts big breasted witch.

I said pointing at her accusatorily like she was a watch of Salem maybe I can get rid of her by claiming she is a witch I read in a book that they burned those who they believed to be witches.

Chabs: No idiot whenever you do you raise your fist in an uppercut fashion and have a giant smirk on your face its the same as when you say it out loud as well.

Waaaaaaaaa?!! There is no way I was so predictable me the best human could never be so obvious to allow my thoughts to be read by someone that has not even known me for a day.

I turned away from her and was internally pouting and probably externally too as I was really sad.

After a few minutes she placed a bowl on the table which I could hear the sound of as she purposefully put it down a few times so I would come over (like a little dog lol) 

Ayanokouji: Thank you for making such a delicious meal...

What the hell is this why does she have the most perfect looking breakfast on the planet and I have a bowl of porridge not even any honey on it. 

This is discrimination I'll have to walk up to the courts tomorrow and tell them about my abuse they'll believe me I am a kid they'll then throw her in prison for life due to her heinous acts of near mansluaghter as I could die from the blandness of the meal. 

Chabs: You are very welcome little one.

OH NO YOU DON'T.

Ayanokouji: *muttering* Just wait until I make you my personal slave hehehehe.