Chapter 11

The next day

After everyone had arrived with their partners

Tommy-Tubbo-Ranboo
Dream-George
Puffy-Niki
Wilbur-Quackity
Sapnap-Karl
Skeppy-Bad
Fundy-Eret
Sam-Ponk-Foolish
Jackmanifold

After a while of chatting techno grabs his glass and starts tapping it calling everyone's attention
"Hello everyone, today you have all been summoned here to celebrate the love of two people... and to have fun for a while befor getting back to your every day lives " he says smiling at everyone, they were all slightly surprised that techno sayd all this.

After a bit of lunch and some quality entertainment (aka the dream team and the bench trio fighting) Phil stood up this time, everyone looked at him after he stood, "hello again! I just wanted to let everyone know that they're will be some cake and the announcement of the couple will be shortly" he sayd looking around at everyone.

After eating some strawberry cake phil , techno , will and quackity stood up (quackity knows cose Wilbur accidentally told him) and went to a out to a field with a record player in the middle, they put an older song on and started to waltz, Phil was the follow and techno was the lead, after a living a long time they will always say that waltz dance is always their favourite.
After a little while everyone was dancing , tommy was switched between Tubbo and ranboo but always danced the follower , ponk was also playing the follower part while dancing with both foolish and Sam.
After a while of dancing everyone slowly made theyre way back to theyre seats.
Techno and Phil then got up and started to speak at the same time "hi agai-" "hello ev-" they laughed techno then started talking " hello everyone, we're going to reveal the secret couple now..." everyone exept the four started whispering about who I could it be (quackity, Wilbur, techno and phil are the four)
Phil then say "the couple is... ME AND TECHNO" He sayd putting his hands up, everyone started cheering.
After a few more drinks (soda for the minors) it was time for everyone to go home, after saying goodbye to everyone exept the beach trio and Wilbur and quackity , they went inside .

Tommy as soon as they walked in hugged Phil "PHIL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAVE ANOTHER DAD" he laughed out , after lots of hugs and long while of talking everyone went home , it was just techno and Phil now

Well- hi?
It's been a long time hasnt it..
I was sick (well I got my second vaccine and I felt sick) so I couldn't really.. do stuff? Like I could of but I felt ill so yea!
I'm feel better now so don't worry theyre will be uploads just- not as many
BYE YOU HORNY FUCK!
bye