Alex cabot's Daughter!

I have thought about this many times before so this one is definitely on the list !

Alexandra 'Alex' Cabot is the ADA ( assistant district attorney) with the manhattan DA's office with the Svu . We've seen this badass character in many episodes and seasons .

What about Alex's teenage daughter Maddison 'Maddie'   14 years old, see her story, her relationship with her mother and the rest of the Unit at Svu , and what happens when a particularly tricky case comes up maddie's mom is working closely with the unit and Maddie hangs around the 1 6 precinct, what happens when it starts getting dangerous and threats are made. How does Alex and her daughter manage to cope? While her mother's at work often through the night to catch these bastards, Maddies boyfriend is her support and stays with Maddie to keep her company and safe. How does their relationship progress and grow , Alex is definitely Supportive of the relationship and has no problem with Tyler being there with Maddie.

How do Maddie and the unit interact? Maddie fits right in with her quick wit and sarcastic humour

What is going to happen?

A/N    We just don't have a story like this and we need one  and more of them.
And please more than 15 chapters at least guys I mean c'mon