chapter 11

Oliver's P.O.V.

I could literally kill him. Mr. Quinn this, Mr. Quinn that. I am so sick of hearing about that guy. Can't anyone else smell the desperateness rolling off of him? I know one person who is completely oblivious to Quinn's evil ways.

Vic is mine. It doesn't matter how long I have to let Quinn believe I'm backing off, I'm going to get back at him for literally stealing him right from under my nose. I see the way Vic looks at him. So much admiration is in his voice when he talks to him.

I'll admit, yes, I did cheat. I'm not perfect. And honestly, who doesn't like a nice pair of boobs every once in a while? It's not like there is anything serious going on between Hannah and I. Yes, I would probably snog her again if I could, but my heart belongs to Vic. I don't know how long it's going to take to get him back on my side, but I can, and will do it.

-----------------------------------

As I lay in bed, I feel something hit my feet. I looked over to see Danny getting his clothes on.

"Get up, bruh." He whispered.

I looked at him, confused as fuck. "What, why?" I ask.

"I was thinking...we should go swimming." he said.

"Danny, get back in the fucking bed" I groaned.

"No, come on...It'll be funn" he said, pulling the covers off of me.

"Fine..." I answered. I grabbed my swimming trunks and started putting them on.

"What do you say...to a little game?" He asked. I'll admit he had me a little curious.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I say we play a little trick on that fag, Vic Fuentes." he said. My heart stopped. He wasn't being serious was he?

"I don't think that's such a good idea, man." I answered.

"Oh come on. What do you care anyways?" he asked. He didn't know that Vic and I dated. Not many people did. He didn't know that despite the fact that I cheated on Vic, I am still completely and utterly in love with him. It just comes out the wrong way. I don't understand why he couldn't just accept the fact that, hey, I like chicks too. I was there to support him when he was completely confused about his sexuality. Why can't he be there for me?

I sighed. "Alright, but make it quick. And don't hurt him too bad." I answered. It would have just been fishy if I had refused to go. The sad part is, Vic gets all this shit for being gay and stuff, but I like guys too (And maybe girls I don't know yet). I just sit there and let the rumors spread even more. Hell, I've even started some of them.

Maybe if I could just prove to him that I am better for him than that stupid, boyfriend stealing, piece of crap, he will take me back. "Well, come on then." Danny said, ushering me out the door.

He told me the whole plan he had going on, but I wasn't listening much. I was actually quite worried. No, I wasn't worried I would get beat up again, I was drunk when that happened and if he had hit me on one of my good days, he would have been dead. I was worried that Danny would do something stupid and Vic would get hurt. I would hate for that to happen.

Eventually we got to Vic's door, and carefully picked the weird lock thing on the door. We were careful enough not to wake up the teacher and started whispering in Vic's ear. "Vic...wake up! Mr. Quinn just hit his head and fell in the pool" I whisper yelled. That was all it took to get him to shoot out of bed.

In his tired state, he forgot to look over to see if Quinn was even in the other bed. We let him run out of the room. He didn't see us walk out behind him. Once he was down at the pool, Danny and I singled in on him.