Ch 2 THE SKELETON BROS

Start from the beginning

Frisk: we have no idea where to go.

She says while sweating a bit. Y/N smiles and nod before standing up.

Y/N: well I guess it wouldn't hurt to show you guys around. Follow me.

Chara: I said we don't need your-

Y/N: cmon!!! Let me show you guys around. Least I could do!!!

Chara grumbles before nodding. Y/N begins to lead them all around Snowdin. After awhile they reach a small bar.

Y/N: and this is my second home. Grillbys!!! When my little bro papy gets mad he kicks me out and I usually come here. Come on.

They follow him in and Y/N sits down and chara and frisk sit next to him.

Y/N: heya grillby!!!

Grillby: back already? And I see you've brought two girls with you. Don't tell me. She's your girlfriend.

He says as he points at Chara. Y/N laughs while Chara turns bright red and her eyes shine brightly.

Chara: HELL NO!!!!

Y/N: awwww come on!!! I'm a lovable human just like you-

Chara: THATS THE DAMN PROBLEM!!!!

Y/N is suprised and sighs.

Y/N: just put whatever there having on my tab.

Chara: we don't need your help-

Y/N: and I said I didn't mind. Now just order.

She grumbles again and orders water while frisk orders frys. Grillby sets down a small glass cup with ketchup in it. Y/N begins to drink it while Chara and frisk stare at him. He glances at them and stares at them before he begins to sweat.

Y/N: um yeah?

Frisk: why's re you drinking ketchup?

Y/N: cause it's good. Why do you guys drink water?

Frisk opens her mouth before she begins to laugh. Chara just angrily drinks her water.

Y/N: so tell me. What's two humans doing down here in the underground? Not to sound rude or anything but a lot of people down here hate humans.

Frisk: me and chara were running away from an orphanage and fell in a big hole.

Y/N: huh. Why were you running?

Chara: none of your business.

Frisk. Well. The people there weren't exactly nice to us. Especially to Chara. People called her a de-

Chara gave frisk a death glare and frisk quickly shut up. Y/N turns to Chara.

Y/N: so. What'd they call you?

Chara: like hell I'm going to tel you.

Y/N: come on. Just tell me!

Chara sighs before glaring at him.

Chara: no.

Y/N sighs and smiles.

Y/N: k. But if you ever feel like telling me I'll be listening. You can trust me.

Chara is suprised but just scoffs.

Chara: don't think I'll ever.

Y/N smiles before setting down some money.

Y/N: I'll see you guys later. Hopefully pretty soon!!!

Y/N leaves.

Frisk: he doesn't seem that bad!!

Chara: yeah.........

Timeskip

Papyrus: OH MY GOD IS THAT A HUMAN!?!

Y/N: I think that's actually a rock.

Papyrus: OH...

Sans: what's that in front of the rock though?

Papyrus: HUMANS!!!!! THERE HUMANS!!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES HUMANS!!! FOR I!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!!

Papyrus: AM ABOUT TO CATCH YOU!!! AND BECOME APART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!!!!

Y/N and sans laugh a bit. Chara and frisk stare in utter confusion.