Tick Tock

Tick

The hero team lay dead, strewn across the floor where Hawkmoth had left them.

Tock

Marinette hung limply from a rope. Her parent's screams split the air.

Tick

Ladybug was crushed under Stoneheart's foot. Chat Noir was lying in a pool of his blood a few metres away.

Tock

Adrien lay, bleeding out in an alley, paralysed with horror at what his 'fans' had done.

Tick

Marinette stumbled, a shadow standing over her with bloody earrings in their hand.

Tock

Timebreaker slammer Ladybug into the ground.

Tick

Ladybug crumbled under a misplaced cataclysm.

Tock

Chat Blanc screamed in triumph.

Tick Tock

Bunnyx stepped away from the fading timeline. She turned to another.

Tick Tock

Another timeline. Another death. Another tear. Another breakdown. Another reality where she wasn't enough. Another nightmare for only her to live.

She couldn't look at any of them anymore. Not without a thousand of their deaths flashing before her. Ladybug finds her crying on the Eiffel Tower.

Tick Tock

She was the hero of last resort, barely used. Hah. They could never know how often she was used. She could cope. They couldn't.

Tick Tock

More dreams, more nightmares. Or was that real? It's all bleeding together.

Tick Tock

Finally, they've win without catastrophe. Have they won, everyone seems happy. What were they fighting against this timeline? All she can picture are the piles of bodies again and again?

Tick Tock

Someone is screaming. Why, they've won haven't they? This time...

Tick Tock

She's screaming. 

Tick Tock

Why? She can cope. She has to.

Tick Tock

They can't see the blood. She can.

Tick Tock

The blood is on her hands now.

Tick Tock

Someone else is screaming with her.

Tick Tock

She isn't the only insane one then.

Tick Tock

That's okay. She can fix whatever's wrong. It's her job, isn't it?

Tick Tock

Why does it have to be HER job?

Tick Tock

They need her, she can't just vanish. Can she?

Tick Tock

Only Bunnyx is needed. Alix Kubdel can disappear.

Tick Tock