3: Carol

Our alarms went off at the same time 8:30 am. I reached around before finding my phone and cutting it off. "Wands... Wanda! Your alarm." I mumbled rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. I threw my pillow at her. "Ow." She mumbled rolling over and shutting her alarm off. "Morning," I say and she threw the pillow back at me. "Shower first or second?" "First." I nodded getting out of bed. I made my bed whilst she showered and picked out an outfit. I went with my navy knit and navy pants putting a white button-up underneath. 

Wanda came out wrapped in her towel and I slipped in the shower still running, this was our normal morning, one of us goes in leaves the shower on and the other goes in after

Wanda came out wrapped in her towel and I slipped in the shower still running, this was our normal morning, one of us goes in leaves the shower on and the other goes in after. We had perfected it all week to assure efficiency for when we had early classes at the same time. By Early, we mean any class in the morning. We stay up late reading or watching a film and then we're really tired in the morning. 

I had a quick shower before coming out to the bedroom and Wanda went back into the bathroom to brush her teeth allowing me to change in here. I pulled my clothes on and then brushed through my hair, I decided to not wash it today so I just had to style it I went with a half up half down style. "You look cute," Wanda said coming out taking my spot at the full-length mirror. "So do you," I tell her, going into the bathroom to do my teeth. 

We sat on her bed facing the window doing our make-up together, the music played on a low volume filling the silence, we were always quiet in the morning only exchanging a few words. When we were ready we packed our bags quickly and then left. We walked to the underground station and then took separate trains to get to the building for our classes. I put my headphones in and called my dad the single wasn't the best down here so I gave up and sent him a text informing him I was on my way to my first class. 

He didn't reply, I kept checking the whole journey to my building, but nothing. I was bummed that I didn't get to talk to him this morning but that's normal for us. I put my phone on silent before entering the class. I looked around and it was a sea of boys everywhere. All different types, some wore shirts and ties, others sweaters some in gym clothes hoodies. I spot a blonde in the sea of boys, the only girl I could see. I made my way over to her. "Is this seat taken?" I asked her. She was dressed a similar way to me, she had a brown knit on instead. "Nice jumper." She said to me. I smiled, "Yours too." I chuckled it was the same jumper just a different colour. "The seat's free. Please sit before one of those sits next to me." I chuckled sitting down and getting my computer and textbook out of my bag. 

"I'm Olivia by the way," I tell her when I was set up. "Carol." She smiled. "I was worried I was the only girl for a minute there before I heard you." "I was searching for a girl as I walked in. Who knew it was such a male-dominated subject." I tell her. 

"Okay, quiet." We looked away from each other to the front of the class. "My name is Bruce Banner, you will call me Professor Banner." He wrote his name on the board. He was a tall man with dark hair cut in a boring standard style he had wrinkles firmly imprinted on his forehead. "I have some expectations. No talking unless spoken to, do not look away from the front of the room." He looked around the room before cracking a smile. "I'm kidding." He tells us all chuckling. "Welcome to Law." He said greeting us.