Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

"GOOOOOD MORNIIIIING SUNSHINE!" Was what I was woken up to and I was ready to hurt the person who was screaming- Hanna.

"HANNA. IT. IS. TAKING. EVERYTHING. IN. ME. NOT. TO. MURDER. YOU." I said breathing deeply eyes closed.

I heard her back away slowly as she said, "That's slightly terrifying."

I groaned and got up to go get dressed. When I was done Hanna and Summer were all dresed and ready to go.

"You ready? We're gonna pick up breakfast on the way." Summer said

"Yeah, let's go."I said and we left to meet the boys in the parking lot

I saw Hunter and what was said last night came back to me and I smiled at him.He smiled back and opened the door for us girls to go in. "Hey," he said to me

"Hey yourself." I said but i couldn't hide the smile in my voice. Summer and Trey sat in the backseat, Hanna and I sat in the middle, David sat in the passenger seat and Hunter was our destined driver. Before he got into his seat he re-opened my door and quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was so quick and unexpected that i just sat there confused for a little bit not even sure if it really happened.

Yeah sometimes I wonder about me too.

"So," Hunter said starting the engine "Where we off to?"

"Well," David said taking out his phone "According to the coordiates that the sweater showed us, Tyler should be about an 8 hour drive from where we are. I put the adress in the GPS,all you have to do Tobemister is DRIVE."

That was all Hunter needed to hear.He glanced at me in the rearview mirror, nodded and we were off. My heart started to beat faster, we were doing this, we were actually doing this.

For the first hour of the car ride we played a game called; Look-at-Randoms-and-Make-Up-Their-Story. This is how it went:

Hanna: "You see that old fat man with the sunglases and braid?"

Us: "Yup."

Hanna: "Okay, so he's actually an agent for the CIA and that braid is fake to fit in with the weirdos so they'll lead him to their drug lord."

Summer: "The lady holding the baby over there is actually a super famous actress from Bulgaria and she came to Broken Arrow to be with her lover who's a measly stable boy."

David: "The dude in the baseball cap is an Amish 16 year old and it's his first time in the real world. That's why he's looking around so confused,he's only seen cars when people come to visit his village."

Hunter: "The guy in the hoodie, and sunglasses and super low jeans is, oh my god, it is. I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS. THIS IS SO AMAZING!! LOOK, DO YOU GUYS SEE HIM?! "

The rest of us: "WHO IS IT!?"

Hunter: "IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER! AAAAH MY BIEBER FEVER CAN NOT BE CONTAINED!"

And then we all laughed at him.

Me: "Okay okay, the girl in the washed out jeans is a Russian fugitive who ran away from mother Russia because she stole the mayor of Yekaterinburgs pants."

Trey: "The old man on the corner was once upon a time a woman- NUFF SAID."

And so on and so forth.

We got breakfast at a drive-through on our way and ate in the car pulled over. I saw an abandoned fishing rod on the floor and I felt a pang remembering Tyler and the reason we were on this road trip.