The three people got out of the car, and someone outside the funeral home had already been guarding it. As soon as I saw Zhou Mingfeng, he hurriedly greeted him, "Zhou? You have worked hard all the way! Please be sorry!"

Zhou Mingfeng glanced at the two men in suits.

It seems to be recalling who these two people are.

One of them responded quickly and handed his business card, "Mr. Zhou, I am Wang Yuansheng from Xinkai Construction. This time I heard about your uncle and felt very sad. Knowing that you are very busy in Yanjing, I will come and help. You come to entertain the mourners."

Jiang Jinjin understood.

Zhou Mingfeng didn't know these people at all.

These people were well-informed. Knowing that Zhou Mingfeng's uncle had passed away, they rushed over to express their condolences, and by the way, they helped to do some trivial things as they could. After all, funerals were mostly complicated. They must have guessed that Zhou Mingfeng would come.

If Jiang Jinjin saw this kind of scene before, she might have thought that the other snobbery would go into the camp, but now, seeing these two people still here in the middle of the night, after busying with the death of a stranger, she couldn't help feeling deeply: Everyone. It's not easy!

Zhou Mingfeng is obviously more sleek than Jiang Jinjin. He took the person's business card and shook his hand, "Thank you for your hard work."

It was the height of summer, Wang Yuansheng was also greasy. Hearing this, he swept away the tension before, "Zhou President, you are too polite, you have contributed to the construction of Emperor Jiang. This is what we should do."

Under the leadership of the two, Zhou Mingfeng took Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Yan into a condolence hall.

As soon as Zhou Mingfeng entered, other relatives and friends greeted him. Very lively for a while.

Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Yan both wanted to get out of this lively circle, but they were still caught by their sharp-eyed relatives.

After the greeting, Zhou Mingfeng walked heavily towards the ice coffin.

In an instant, the original lively atmosphere suddenly fell silent a lot.

Jiang Jinjin's ear was the words of a distant relative of Zhou Mingfeng, "In fact, this is also a happy event. Mingfeng and his uncle have not suffered any hardships. He is 70 this year, and there is no sickness or pain in his body. It is a blessing to be here with us. "

For many elderly people, passing away in their sleep is the most blessed thing.

As people get older, their organs will gradually age. Many, many people suffer from cancer, and they will die only when they are too thin.

Jiang Jinjin seemed unable to hear others.

She watched Zhou Mingfeng bend down beside the ice coffin, not knowing how long she watched.

The custom of Emperor Jiang is that the incense cannot be broken until cremation. The condolence hall was full of sandalwood scent and smoke. A distance away, Jiang Jinjin couldn't see clearly whether Zhou Mingfeng was crying.