Zhou Yan was helpless: "I just dismantled a bomb for you."

"What's the meaning?"

"Zhong Jia is here." Zhou Yan walked leisurely towards home with one hand in his trouser pocket. The setting sun stretched his thin figure. His tone was casual, as if he was asking Jiang Jinjin for credit. "She captured it. The photos of you having dinner with Brother Li, said you were dating Brother Li, and said you cheated. It seems that you want to show the photos to my dad, so I deleted them."

Jiang Jinjin: "Why is she so idle."

She doesn't understand what Zhong Jia thinks. Even if Zhou Mingfeng has a lot of water in his mind, it is impossible to marry his ex-wife's sister after divorcing him? Since there is no hope, why bother looking for opportunities to be a demon all day long, still be such a ridiculous demon.

"Who knows." Zhou Yan said, "Is it considered that I dismantled a bomb for you."

Jiang Jinjin laughed, "You don't seem to suspect that I will cheat."

"It's okay. I didn't think so much when I saw that the person in the photo was Brother Li, and Brother Li didn't like you again."

Jiang Jinjin: "?"

"But why do you two eat together?" Zhou Yan complained in his tone, "It's still Sichuan food."

So he was dissatisfied that she didn't call him together?

"I just ran into it. I want to talk to him about opening a store." Jiang Jinjin paused, feeling sad, "He rejected me."

Zhou Yan gloated: "Really hahaha."

"That's right." He almost walked to the door of the house, and slowed down, "It's better for you to tell my dad."

"I know. But your aunt is really idle and boring." Jiang Jinjin was also very upset, "Why, who has stipulated that married people can't have a meal with the opposite **** these days? Eating a meal means cheating. , What she thinks."

"Who knows." Zhou Yan said, "It's auntie, Tang's."

As soon as Jiang Jinjin arrived home on his front foot, Zhou Mingfeng came back on his back foot.

There was a deep breath all over him.

Jiang Jinjin has never seen him. He has always been gentle and humble, abrupt, obscure and gloomy, Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Yan looked at each other, not knowing what happened. Zhou Mingfeng's voice was a bit hoarse, and there were red blood in his eyes. It was very scary. He said in a deep voice, "Ayan, go to pack up, the plane at night," he paused, and said with difficulty, "Your uncle died. NS."

Zhou Yan was stunned.

Jiang Jinjin was also at a loss.

Zhou Yan's uncle is also Zhou Mingfeng's uncle. After reading the book, she has not seen Zhou Mingfeng's uncle, but it is not very strange, because Zhou's family received a huge package not long ago, including crispy plums, native eggs, native honey, and pickled papaya shreds. , This was all sent by Zhou Mingfeng's uncle. That shredded papaya is Zhou Yan's favorite.

As for the two pots of soil honey, they both went into Jiang Jinjin's stomach.

Therefore, even if she had never seen this uncle, at this moment, looking at the sad expressions of Zhou Mingfeng and Zhou Yan, she couldn't help feeling a little uncomfortable.