Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I think I'm getting too close to Taylor. Actually, I know I'm getting too close. A few nights ago when I had her stay the night I took things too far. She didn't object though. But I let her sleep in my room still but we just stay on opposite sides. I'm also giving her more freedom. She can be in her room, the library I showed her and my office. She spends a lot of time on the couch in my office with a book or taking a nap. She really naps a lot.

"Harry..." she says looking up at me.

"Taylor?"

"I'm bored. I thought this would be more fun and exciting." She answers as she's getting off the couch and walking towards the desk

"You thought what would be more fun?"

"Being kidnapped by you."

"I don't like the term kidnap. I don't feel that I kidnapped you. I think you like it here."

"It's not bad it's just boring. We never do anything," She complains, "And you did kidnap me Harry."

"Ah I suppose I did. I guess since I kidnapped you we could do something fun this afternoon." I say trying to get an idea of something fun we could.

All I do is work around the castle or work with the mafia. I don't even know the last time I did something fun that wasn't work related. It's been so long. I just always have something to do for work. 

Taylor's POV

Harry walked me to my room so I could change out of the clothes I was wearing. I just put shorts and a shirt on. I don't know who picked out the clothes here it probably wasn't Harry. He has people do everything for him.  He probably sent one of the workers in the castle to do it. I just don't know how they knew my size either.

I hear my door open and I peek my head out of my bathroom and see Harry standing there. Harry is also in shorts and shirt. I've never seen him in shorts. He usually wears jeans or black pants. He looks so casual not very prince like. I finish putting my hair up then I walk out. He looks me up and down then walks towards me. I feel my heart pound faster as he comes closer. I always fear that he is going to bite me. I know thats the whole reason I'm here but it doesn't change that it's uncomfortable and painful. When he gets over to me he reaches up and he lightly brushes his finger over my cheek. He then reaches and pulls my hair down.

"Go fix it." He says

I go back to the bathroom and brush my hair so it lays flat. He doesn't like my hair up. He always takes it down and sends me to brush it. Sometimes I just like it up and off my neck. I walk back out and he nods in approval. I've definitely noticed that everything has to be his way.

We walk out of the room and down the stairs. He leads me out the main door. I haven't left since we went to abandoned building with Alejandro. I thought there would be a car out front but there's not. Instead Harry walks down the outside steps and turns to the left. He keeps walking around the side of the castle. I have no clue where we're going. I begin to recognize where we're at. It's the garden that my room faces. We don't stop there though we keep walking past it. It looks like we're leaving the castle. We walk towards a bunch of trees. If it wasn't partially daylight and I wasn't with a vampire I would be a little scared.

"I used to come out here," Harry says breaking our silence

"Why would you come out here?"

"It was away from the castle. Alejandro would come too sometimes. We used to love to cliff jump."

"Cliff jump?" I question looking around for a cliff or even water.

He takes me further back and points to a lake. He turns his head and there's the cliff he was talking about. He starts walking towards the trail to get to the top but I grab him pulling him back.