Chapter 4

Hi Taylor, Kali, Lia, Aubrey, and occasionally Alejandro. You would be happy to know I have already started chapter 5 :) also I can't spell sometimes so ignore that like always 

Taylor's POV

When we walk out of the the castle Alejandro leads us to a big black SUV with tinted windows. Harry and I get in the back and Alejandro sits in the drivers seat. They continue talking about work but I can't really put together what they are exactly talking about. I notice us leave the kingdom. Then we pull up a building that looks to be abandoned. Alejandro gets out of the car and opens the door on Harry's side. He gets out then reaches his hand back in the car. I grab it and slide out of the car. We walk up to the building and I see Alejandro look up to the camera that is mounted beside the door. The door then swings open revealing another guy.

"Ethan, whats good?" Alejandro says

Oh so that's the Ethan they were talking about in the car.

We walk in and Ethan leads us all down a long dark hallway. I just get the feeling that this is not going to be a very good time. We stop at the end of the hallway at the door.

"Is she coming in?" Ethan asks looking at me

"Yes, she stays with me." He replies looking back at me as well.

We walk in the room and there's 4 men huddled together. They step back and reveal another man sitting tied to a chair. My eyes go wide when I see him there.

"Taylor, go stand over there," Harry says pushing me towards the wall.

I go over there and stand. Harry walks over to the guy in the chair and I see him push his own hair out of his face. He bends down the guy and starts whispering to him. I try to listen to hear but I can't hear anything. The guy doesn't say anything back he just looks at Harry with a disgusted look. Then to everyone's surprise he spits in Harry's face. I can tell Harry is very taken back by this. He looks down and wipes the spit off of his face. He slightly looks back at me and I can see the rage in his eyes. I thought he was mad at me the time I pushed him away from me but this is way worse.

Next thing I know Harry pulls his fist back and punches the guy right in his face. He head flies to the other side and blood starts pouring from his nose. Harry doesn't even stop to think as the same fist meets the guys face once again. I assumed he was going to do it again but instead he walks away. My eyes follow him making sure he doesn't leave because I do not want to be in here without him. He walks over to a bag and pulls out a hammer. He slowly walks back over with it in his hand. The four men that were already in the room with him gets behind him and holds both him and the chair in place.

"Do you want to change your answer from earlier?" Harry asks but he doesn't say anything. He just continues sitting there with the blood on his face with a cocky smirk.

Harry lifts the hammer continuing to look at him in case he changes his mind. When he realizes he's not going to budge he slams the hammer down on his hand. He did it so hard you could hear the bones break. He instantly lets out a short pain filled wail. Harry lifts the hammer to do it again but this time he breaks.

"Please," he cries out. "I can't tell you because I don't know anything." He man says

"Sure you do." Harry says back. "Finish the job." He sternly says looking at Ethan while passing the hammer off to him.

Harry walks over to be grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room as we follow Alejandro. I don't know what it is about this whole situation but Harry being in control is so attractive.

----------------

The car ride back was to the castle was quiet. Harry was just sitting in the car with his head against the seat and his eyes closed. When we got inside he walked me to my room and told me to just sit and wait for him to come back. So that is what I've been doing. I want to see him again. I'm also curious about the cause of the encounter that happened earlier. This also doesn't seem like it was his first time doing something like this. I know this might seem messed up but watching him do that made me feel a certain way. But not in a bad way. If someone a week ago told me I would watch a man get beat I would assume I would be scared. I don't feel scared though.

I'm looking at myself in the mirror and out of nowhere Harry appears behind me. He runs his fingers through my hair causing me to get chills.

"Oh, sorry Harry I didn't hear you come in."

He doesn't say anything he just leads me out of the bathroom. He walks me over to the bed and pushes me down on it. I scoot up so my head is resting on the pillow. I give him a confused look as he scoots me more towards the middle. I assumed he was going to lay next to me but instead he gets on top of me. I get a feeling in my stomach that makes me want Harry. What is wrong with me? Harry is definitely attractive but I just met him and he basically kidnapped me for my blood. He starts kissing my neck again like he did the other night. My legs spread open allowing him to lay in between them. I run my hands through his hair lightly tugging when I get close to his head. This causes him to slightly groan.

He stops kissing my neck and pulls away and stares at me. His eyes grow darker as he continues to look at me. He slightly moves my face over revealing my neck. He slowly lowers his head again. I wait for his lips to connect and send the tingling feeling through out my body like he just did and did the previous night. Instead of his lips I feel his fangs scrape the skin before I feel them sink into my neck again. This time pain radiates through my body like the first time we met. My hands find their way to his chest about to try and push him off out of instinct. He has one hand holding himself slightly up and the other hand takes both my hands from his chest and pins them above my head. He moves his hand that was holding himself up to above my head as well. Now I am pinned by both of his hands. I just have to lay there as a the pain and burning sensation take over my body.

He stops and begins kissing my neck again allowing the pain subside. He slightly blows cool air over the place where his fangs just were causing me the shiver.  He goes back in to kiss me but I put my hands on his chest to stop him.  He gives me a stern a look. 

"What was earlier about" I say 

"Oh, I figured you would be curious," He says rolling next to me which kinda disappoints me. I liked him laying on me. 

"Well you did literally drag me to an abandoned building and begin to beat a guy in front of me." 

"Well it's kinda a long story but I'll tell you," He says turning me to face him. "This is top secret stuff but you wont ever get to tell anyone so I guess I'll share." 

Harry's POV 

I've never really told anyone about my family's secret outside of my close circle. The nice thing about Taylor is I can tell her a lot and she won't tell anyone because I have not allowed her to leave my side. Also anyone that she comes in contact with in the castle most likely knows what I would tell her. She won't ever be allowed to leave and she will die here one way or another so telling her things won't be bad. 

"Have you heard anything about the Mafia's around here?" I finally say to her 

"Yes I've heard a little bit." 

"Okay, well my family is part of a mafia, which is risky because we're also the royal family. The royal family is supposed to be perfect and the mafia is anything but perfect. This is what happens when two families mix. My mom's family was apart of the mafia and my dad family is apart of the royal family so now there's just a mess." 

"How did you become a part of it?" She asks 

"My mom told me to stay out of it and I did the exact opposite. But a few weeks ago different mafias got together and did a gambling weekend. It took a turn for the worse, people died and other people didn't pay up and that is what today was about. I just want to know what made everyone switch up." I explain to her 

"Oh okay that makes sense." 

"Were you scared?" I ask her 

"No." 

"No?" I question leaning closer to her

"I thought you were kinda hot" She says causing my eyes to widen. 

Oh no...She is going to get me in trouble.