Chapter 2

Taylor's POV 

I slowly come back to my sense and hear beeping around me. I slowly open my eyes afraid of where I might be. I'm in a room with just a bed with nothing but a sheet on it. I quickly look around panicked remembering the events from last night. There is a woman in a white coat writing something down on a clipboard. She looks up and gives me a warm smile. 

"Good, You're awake,"  She says walking over to me. 

"Where am I?" 

"You're at Prince Styles' kingdom. " She says taking my arm and flipping it over. She grabs a needle off the side table. She finds a prominent vein and begins taking my blood

I look around the room taking in my surroundings. The room is very plain. I expected more from Prince Harry. She pulls the needle out when she's done collecting blood and slaps a bandaid on in it. 

"What am I doing here?" I ask 

"I will let the prince tell you what he wants you to know." She smiles walking away with the test tube of my blood in her hand. 

Harry's POV

Taylor has arrived today. They have her in a room in the castle waiting for her the doctor to complete her medical exam. They have to confirm that she is the one we need. I've just been waiting for Alejandro to come give me the heads up to see her. My team of people have been on edge all week waiting for her to arrive hoping that she is the answer. I'm not sure how my mother found her and I'm not sure that I want to know either. 

"Harry, we're ready for you," Alejandro speaks. 

He leads me out of the room i've been waiting in. He takes me down the hallway and to the door that holds Taylor. He gives the door a knock and the doctor opens the door. She steps out and closes it behind her. 

"I just finished the tests on the blood...She's the one," She says handing me the clipboard. "She is very calm as of now but she has been asking questions." 

"Can I see her?" I ask. 

She nods and steps asides. I hand her the clipboard back to her and open the door. When I walk in her head shoots up and the first thing I notice is his big blue eyes piercing through me. She looks like a deer in headlights. They have her in a white gown and her long blonde hair is pulled up. She's actually very beautiful. Like breathtakingly beautiful. I never thought about what this person would look like. Seeing her here in front of me, I am at a loss of words. 

"Taylor," I say walking towards her.

She continues to stare straight ahead as I make my way over to her. I place my finger under her chin turning her head to look me in the eyes. 

"You're not gonna speak to me?" I question giving her a stern look 

"Prince Harry," She simply says back at a whisper.

"That wasn't too hard was it?" I joke trying to get her to loosen up. 

"What am I doing here?" She questions back at me 

"Do you want the bullshit answer or the truth?" 

"Truth," She says moving her head away from looking at me.

I sit at the foot of the bed she's sitting up on. I'm not really sure the best way to explain this to her. It took me a while to fully understand it myself. She's definitely not going to understand. How do I explain that she was taken for me to use her blood to control my strength and hunger. I also have to explain that I am technically supposed to kill her when I am done with her. Maybe I can leave that part out. That might frighten her more and I'm not even sure when I'm supposed to drain her. I don't even know if I have to actually do that. Everything is so unclear to me too. 

"My parents are very powerful vampires and when they had a kid it made me even more powerful. The downside is that my hunger for blood one day was supposed to be uncontrollable. To keep me and the rest of my kingdom safe we had to find someone with special chosen blood. This blood is supposed to make my impulses under control and keep me from getting out of hand. The person with that blood is you, Taylor." I explain 

Her eyebrows furrowed when I stopped talking. Her blues eyes are switching back and forth from looking at me and looking at the wall behind my head. 

"How long do I have to stay here?" She asks. 

"I'm not sure." I simply respond back, "Until I know you will be living here with me. We will get you settled in and you can make yourself at home." I say standing up. 

I walk over to the door I came in and open it. Alejandro is standing there with a stack of clothing. I take it from his hand and dismiss him to go make sure her room is all ready. I close the door and walk back over to her. I place the clothes in front of her. 

"You can change here and I'll turn around" I say walking over to the window staring. 

I hear her stand up out of the bed and begin to change her clothes. When I hear her stop moving I turn back around. 

"Follow me," I say walking out of the room. 

Taylor's POV

He leads me out of the room I have been in. It opens to a big long hallway. No one is around except for two guards that are at the door. He walks too quick I have to practically run to keep up with him. He strides up the big set of stairs once we get to the foyer. When we get to the top he continues to walk and stops in front of a door. He opens it and reveals a beautiful big room. This is more of the room I was expecting in a castle then the one I was previously in. He walks in and holds the door open for me. I walk in and stand unsure of what to do next. 

He walks behind me and swiftly takes my hair down from the ponytail. I feel myself stop breathing out of fear. Knowing he is a vampire and could kill me makes me terrified. 

"You don't have to be scared I'm not going to kill you. I need you." He says running his fingers through my hair. 

He then moves it all to one side and spins me around. My eyes widen as I am met by his dark green eyes. I see them begin to darken which causes me to panic again. 

"Sorry if this hurts you, Taylor." I finally notice his perfectly white sharp fangs. 

Before I can object his fang pierce through my skin causing my gasp. He pulls me tighter to him. The pain is unexplainable and tears swell in my eyes. The pain also causes me to grasp on to his shirt. I try to push him away from me but this causes him to groan and hold me tighter. This feels like it goes on forever and when he finally releases me from his hold I instantly fall to the ground. I look up at him as tears stream down my cheeks. 

"Don't ever try to push me off." He growls wiping around his mouth

Without saying anything else he turns and leaves the room slamming the door behind him. I am left on the floor crying even harder. This was going to be hell. This is not what I meant when I wanted in change my life.