Transformers (MTMTE)

This is a roleplay chapter dedicated solely for this Continuity, despite this chapter being for the continuity alone you are welcome to come up with AUs, prompts, and much more than what is suggested below.

I am versed with the comics up to Lost Light so I can do plot based roleplays or canon divergent things.

Scenario 1:
•Comic setting, canon-following.
This can vary depending on where you place your character, whether they join the lost light or they are apart of sub-groups such as the DJD, Deathasuarus, Scavengers, or even if they remained on Cybertron. This will follow the comic's events depending on the timeline point you pick.

Scenario 2:
Comic setting, Canon divergent.
With the comic setting, you may divert and simply choose post LL, any timeline of it, o even just simply be a member on board who avoids all the plot trouble and co-exists with the crew, maybe even avoiding total tragedy!

Scenario 3:
•Canon Divergent.
With this option, your character may find themselves affecting and changing the original plotline, perhaps by saving someone who previously passed, or making the mistake of letting someone else fall. Also works with AU's of your own making. Basically this is come up with your own vibe.

Regardless, you are all welcome to make your own plots, ideas, or AUs.

Transformers Roleplayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें