Chapter 25 (Final)

{Wedding Day}

(Bryan's Pov)

"Drake I need you to sing you and Johnnie's song 'Wallflower' please it's for his wedding!" I yelled into the phone "Okay man where is his wedding at though?" His voice slurred I guess he just woke up. "It's in L.A at the same church Justin Hills got married in." I said "okay." he hung up "Johnnie are you ready?" I yelled he spent the night with me so he could be ready for the wedding "Bryan?" My boyfriend Jordan yelled "yeah babe?" "Johnnie is still asleep!" Shit his wedding is in. Hour what are we going to do it takes him forever to do his hair! I ran into the spare bedroom where Johnnie was sleeping "JOHNNIE WAKE UP YOUR OWN WEDDING STARTS IN A HOUR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR HAIR DONE!" I jumped on him and shook him violently "Stop Jeydon daddy is sleeping." He thought I was Jeydon "JOHNNIE GUILBERT WAKE UP JEYDON IS WITH YOUR SISTER MARGARET IM BRYAN FUCKING STARS WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled in his ear he shot up and looked at the alarm clock "About time." Jordan sighed his Canadian/Australian accent kills me. "Shut up." Johnnie yelled and ran around the room grabbing his tux turning on the water for a shower. "Johnnie that was probably the fastest shower I've ever see you do!" Me and Jordan laughed. He started fixing his hair and putting on his tux of course I had to fix the tie, "Johnnie, Bryan we only have fifteen minutes till the wedding Hurry!" Great, the Chapel was twenty minutes away, Fuck what are we gonna do!
(Kyle's Pov)
Finally it's my wedding day I've been waiting for this my whole life, actually as long as me and Johnnie have dated but let's not be technical. "Kyle are you ready?" Austin asked me "yeah I woke up two hours ago and got ready!" I laughed "someone is excited." He laughed, I nodded "yeah hurry up lets go!"
~At The Chapel~
"Austin look is Zoey and Braden." I said as we walked into the giant church he nodded "Hey Kyle, Nicole will be here in a minute Jason was having a hard time finding your wedding present." she smiled "okay!" I laughed I headed over to my little room where I could do so final touches to my hair and face. Im so excited to finally be able to call him my Husband in public!
(Margaret's Pov)
"Come on Jeydon put on the nice tux for Auntie Margaret!" He was being stubborn today "No!" He yelled and ran outside "Come in sweetie do it for daddy!" He ran back in "Where are my daddies?" "You'll see them soon now please put on your tux, if you put this on you'll see them quicker!" He jumped up and down "Put it on!" He demanded "what do you say?" I smiled "please!" He yelled I nodded got him dressed and in the car. I turned on some Sleeping With Sirens and Jeydon began to sing 'Let Love Bleed Red' "Awe how cute Jeydon!" I laughed "Shhh im singing daddy says it's rude to interrupt people when they are singing!" He took a break from singing to tell me that I nodded and the whole ride was little Jeydon singing Sleeping With Sirens 'Thunderstorms will never shake us, lay me down and kiss me like Things will be alright everything will be alright.'
~~At The Chapel~~
"Come on Jeydon we are going to get your hair done in here okay?" He nodded his cute blueish green eyes sparkle in the light how adorable is my nephew?!
(Johnnie's Pov)
"Shit Bryan lets go!" I yelled as we ran into the back of the chapel so we can do final touches. "okay I'm running God damn Johnnie this is why you don't sleep on on important days!" I glared at him damn we only have five minutes to prepare!
~~10 Minutes Later~~
(Kyle's Pov)
I waited for Johnnie at the front of the alter with my friends on one side and Johnnie's on his. I heard the music play and I turned to see Johnnie latched arm and arm with Bryan, it's so nice of Bryan to walk him down the aisle since his dad died when he was eight but it's our big day! He looked amazing.
(Johnnie's Pov)
I walked slowly down the isle smiling at Kyle it will be official in a couple of minutes. "you grew up really fast huh?" Bryan whispered I nodded and looked to Kyle he took my hand and lead me to the front of the chapel the sermon started
{Wedding}
"Do you Kyle Hall take Johnnie Guilbert to be your awfully wedded husband to love and to hold until death do you part?" "I do!" "Do you Johnnie Guilbert take Kyle hall to be your awfully wedded husband to love and cherish till death do you part?" "I do!" "By the power of God and under the state of California I pronounce you Husband and Husband you may kiss the groom/Bride!"
{End Of Wedding}
(Johnnie's Pov)
And with that I kissed him and I heard the heavy doors open and a female voice screaming "I OBJECT!" It was Alex Dorame "what?" Everyone questioned "I object he's mine Kyle you can't have him!" "You're too late Alex we are officially married and you can't stop us!" He pushed her aside and ran to our limo and we drove off to our honeymoon.
~~Years Later~~
(Johnnie's Pov)
I can't believe That's how I found the love of my life Kyle, Zoey and Braden got married and so did Nicole and Jason im happy for them Zoey is pregnant and me and Kyle well let's just say Johnnie got pregnant and had a baby girl named Shannon coming soon she's gonna be born and annoy the 11 year old Jeydon! But who knew you can find the love of your life even though he was a wallflower I found him. 'Hello there little wallflower I know your like the others, you've probably heard this more than once but I think we would be good for each other. Hello there little wallflower how do I even begin to say stick out like a sore thumb but that's okay because that's the reason that I found you today, they say don't believe in love at first sight little wallflower with you I just might and they tell me not to hope and dream that One day you'll come to me if I work up the courage to say hello could you please not tell me to go you might be shy but darling so am I so let's go somewhere together alone tonight!'
(Thank you guys for reading my Kohnnie its been a hell of a journey but if you want a sequel or if I ended it well just comment below I reply to all comments I love you all my lovelies aka my little Wallflowers Stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch just don't quit! -Zoey_Marie_Quinn 💞❤️✌️)