Regret

Ok here it is umm i apologize for any spelling mistakes im not perfect. here you go have fun.
🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁
~ Shizumi ~
Nezumi's POV
It had only had been three weeks since I had left Shion and I was regretting my choice of leaving everyday but I know that no one would want me to be there. I know that no one there would except me. I also know that Shion has to rebuild no.6 before I can return at least that was what I had promised Shion when I left. As soon as I thought about Shion I remembered the last kiss they had before I walked away and left the boy standing there crying. I started crying as soon as I thought of the kiss and wanted it to happen again. God Shion had made me go soft. I hate crying because tears were like over seasoned soup. But that only made me think of Shion more. Shion always over seasoned the soup. Thinking of that I thought about the times we had in the little under ground library. Why did I actually leave Shion I should have stayed, I said out loud to mostly myself but then remember that I have my rats with me. "Oh I can send a letter to Shion" I remember and decide to do just that. I walk a little further and see the flower that Shion was named after. I picked one and wrote a quick note and gave it to my rat Hamlet saying "Bring this to my Shion"
🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵
Yup I did that ok bye!!!!! I might write more haha I'm kidding I will