39 [My happiness]

Start from the beginning

Mia: Taehyung here eat this. (trying to feed him)

Can't she just shut up? Taehyung blankly looked at her.

Y/N: U two look cute u know? What are u waiting for Taehyung? Eat that. Ur wife is feeding u! (smiling)

He looked at me with sad eyes and opened his mouth while his eyes fixed on me.
She fed him with a smile for which I faked a smile.

Y/N: Umm..I am hungry.
Tae: Let me buy u something.
Y/N: Uh no no. U two continue ur couple things. I will take..umm Jungkook with me.
Tae: But-
Y/N: Jungkook would u like to come with me?
Jk: Ya. I will come with u. (stood up along with me) Let's go.

I nodded and went with him to the other side of the cafeteria  while smirking secretly knowing what is going to happen between Tae and Mia.

Taehyung Pov

When they left I looked at Mia with burning gaze.

Me: Why the hell u told her that u are my wife?
Mia: (gulped) Tae first calm down-(cut off)
Me: First answer my question DAMN it!
Jimin: Tae control urself. We are still in the company.
Me: How can I calm down Jimin?This girl told Y/N that she is my wife while she is not.

Jimin: I understand Taehyung. I think u are giving her so much space that she is doing like this now. I advice u to keep distance from her so that it wouldn't affect ur future.
Mia: What the hell? How can u say that? Who are u to tell him that?(about to slap Jimin)

I held her hand and pushed her.

Me: He is right, I should have kept u in ur limits and if I had done that before, u will not be doing this now. I am warning u to stay in ur limits.

(left with Jimin)

Jimin: Taehyung u did a right thing.
Me: Ya I know Jimin. If I have done that before when Y/N said, we wouldn't have fought. (guilt)
Jimin: I agree with that and I am not saying u not to be friend with Mia but I am saying that keep her in her limits like Y/N told u before.

I sadly smiled and nodded.
I remembered how we fought coz of Mia and I even told her that

* Me: Correction. It's just for contract not for real, so don't interfere in my life and suspect my friends. *

I regret saying those words to her.
I said she is just my wife in the contract but now I want her to be my real wife while she doesn't even remember me. (chuckled bitterly)

--to be continued--

Hope u liked this chapter 😊😊
Feel free to share ur thoughts...
If u ended up liking this chapter just click the star and vote for it....
And I would like to hear ur opinions so just comment on it...

Snowies time

~Describe yourself in 3 words

~Describe yourself in 3 words.------->>>>>>

Above memes are not mine.

Have a nice day.

Bye.