Now, Aurora understood that it must be vexing to deal with a bunch of drunk teenagers or maybe she was having a bad day or she was just tired, Aurora understood that but it didn't stop her from feeling peeved at her attitude.

The first time she visited the club, she let it go, due to the aforementioned reasons not to mention she didn't want to make her job harder than it had to be but as the nights went by, her patience started to get thin.

Corey struggled to grab the money from his pocket, his drunk mind didn't let him remember which pocket he had placed the money in. '"W- Wait, Ro do you know where I-- I--''

Before Aurora could tell him he had put the money in his shirt pocket, the brown-eyed server interrupted with a troublesome sigh "Listen, I have other people to serve as you can see. If you don't have the money--''

"Sorry I--'' before Corey could continue, Aurora pulled the ten dollars out of the back pocket of her jeans, and with a tight smile, she gave it to the server.

"Here'' she said, "And I would like to recommend some lavender under your pillow tonight, it'll help with your attitude."

The girl snatched the money out of her hand while narrowing her brown eyes  "Excuse me?"

"I think you've heard me just well" Aurora smirked "Now go on or don't you have other people to uh-- what did you say? Serve?"

"Not all of us are giving things on a silver platter, you know?" The girl said sarcastically.

Aurora sniffled a laugh before rolling her eyes, not wanting to keep the conversation "Talking about platters, you seem to be lacking shots." she said looking at the empty trail " Can't be a decent server if you don't have anything to serve"

The server looked down at her trail just like Aurora did, noticing the lack of liquid on the shot glasses she hissed a curse word under her breath before leaving back to the bar but not before throwing Aurora one last glare.

"You're a bitch" Corey slurs with a laugh. Aurora rolled her eyes "I think it's better if you stop drinking. We still have to make it to my house."

Corey ignored her and grab her hand "Dance with me"

Aurora sighs knowing he'll probably stop until being blackout drunk, regardless, she will just let him have his fun and worry later. And so they danced and danced together until Corey caught the gaze of some boy across the room.

And no, it wasn't Alex.

Alex and Corey's love story was better left in the past, they dated for exactly four months and eight days (Yes, Aurora was keeping track of their relationship) Unfortunately, according to Corey they didn't have much in common, and at some point, it turned painfully awkward so he decided to leave it better as friends.

It turned out that Alex thought differently, so it was an ugly breakup.

The two best friends and the band didn't hang out much after the whole breakup, they still greeted each other when they saw each other around the hallways, when they had classes together, or in Aurora's and Julie's case when they had soccer practice but as far as their interaction goes that was it.

"Ro" Corey slurs out "I'm going to d-dance with him."

The loud music made Aurora's ears ring, and she needed a break so she wholeheartedly nodded her head. "Have fun but not too much... "

"Whatever, Virgin Mary" Corey smiled teasingly at her as the green-eyed girl gasped, placing a hand on her chest mocking hurt.

Corey left, dancing his way to the new boy.