💖Karlnap💖

⚠️Warning⚠️ I wouldn't recommend reading this if you're young. It's got some straight up nasty stuff. All the same happy reading :D

Karl and Sapnap had been gaming for a while. It was later at night but neither one of them were tired. Karl was on a big of an 'adrenaline high' from the chaos of the server. It had calmed down and chat was being calm for once. They were playing Minecraft as usual. Sapnap bridging across a cliff in the nether as Karl followed. Karl decided to push Sapnap off the bridge as a joke. He falls into lava loosing all his things. 

"Fuck you," he yells to Karl through his mic. Karl can here him from the other room and decides to yell back.

"I would fuck you," he laughs to himself.

"Alright bet," Sapnap calls and turns off his stream. Karl's chat is going crazy. Spamming things like Karlnap confirmed?? And Sapnap and Karl forever!! Karl rolls his eyes

"Guys he's just joking," Karl responds awkwardly. Sapnap bursts into his room. Karl half yells as the brunette bursts through the door. "H-Hi Sapnap. Umm chat I've got to go been a great stream today okay bye," he says quickly as he cuts off the stream.

"Get down on the bed,"Sapnap instructs 

"W-what?" Karl says in confusion 

"Be a good boy and do as I instruct. Don't make me force you," he says suddenly serious

"Y-yes sir," he replies with a weak voice getting up onto his bed. 

"Now," Sapnap says as he takes off his shirt skillfully. "We're going to have to do something about those clothes. Take them off," he demands

"Okay," Karl nods taking off his shirt, not breaking eye contact with Sapnap. Without hesitation Sapnap removes Karl's pants with an easy tug followed by his boxers. Karl looked up to him with suddenly needy eyes as he pulls his legs up toward to his chest trying to hide his now exposed cock. Sapnap removes his pants and boxers too. Both men now exposed in the mostly dark room. 

"Now my dear spread those pretty legs of yours so I can see your cock,"

Karl starts to feel a tightness toward his lower half and his face turns a light shade of pink. 

"Yes sir," he replies moving his legs apart. Sapnap gets down to the end of the bed and carefully wraps his hand around the smaller mans, now, mostly hard cock and begins to stroke. Painfully slowly. 

"F-faster~" Karl says already getting worked up "C-can't you just suck?" 

"Okay by baby since you've been so good," Sapnap almost immediately took most of Karl's length into his mouth and began to suck skillfully. Still slowly. 

"N-nooo," Karl moaned "M-more," Sapnap sped up his pace, slightly, just enough to get Karl the slightest bit worked up.

"What do you want? I want to hear you beg,"

"F-fuck me~"

"As you wish," he sped up the pace going faster..faster as Karl thrust into him, forcing his entire length into him. Sapnap moaned sending vibrations up Karl's cock. Through the excitement Sapnap cummed onto the bed.

"I-I'm about to," he cut himself off as he moaned. His legs going weak underneath him. He cummed into Sapnap's mouth. Sapnap licked up all the excess making sure not to miss a drop.

"Okay now let's go get us cleaned up," Sapnap said after laying there for a minute. He carried Karl into the bathroom they both got cleaned up and went to bed both exsausted from the excitement.