☁️ Karl & Sapnap ☁️

(This is completely based on a joke/story Karl told 😂)

It was around midnight. Sapnap hadn't been feeling great lately and had spent most of the day in his room, with Karl, watching movies. They watched 17 again and Karl loved it, Sap was too tired to care. (Thanks to one of my friends for helping me decide on a movie) Now, however,  Karl was curled up in his bed pointlessly looking at his phone, not able to fall asleep. He heard footsteps down the hallway to the bathroom ,looked up from his cat videos, but didn't think much of it. That is until he heard more footsteps followed by knocking at his door. 

"Karl," Sapnap said weakly from outside the door.

"Yea, what is it," Karl replies turning on his bedside lamp as Sapnap opens the door and walks into his room wrapped in a fuzzy blanket.

"I threw up," he says looking down at the floor

"Oh, thats okay," he smiles kindly "let's go get you some new sheets," he gets up out of bed and follows Sapnap to his room.

A few minutes later the dirty sheets are in the washing machine and Sapnap is laying down in bed Karl standing by the  edge of the bed.

"Goodnight," Karl says as he tucks Sapnap in. He gives him a kiss on the forehead "Love you,"

"Love you too," Sapnap says as Karl walks out of his room.

"See you in the morning, hope you feel better,"

"Yeah," Sapnap nodded sickly

Karl closes the door gently and walks back into his room. He lets out a sigh and lets himself drift peacefully to sleep.

Sapnap on the other hand can't fall asleep. He tosses and turns in his bed trying to get comfortable. However after a few uncomfortable hours he finally drifts off into a restless sleep.