part16

Grace pov

I got up and took a shower. And i got out and saw harry changing. Harry umm im kinda scared to see your brother, what if he does something.i asked. Like what, you know ill always be there for you, i wont ever leave your side.okay. okay i said.
Skip driving
We reached the place. So harry what do we do know. Know we look for my brother. Harry louis liam look that way. Grace zayn niall that way. We started heading towards the direction he told us. But something didnt feel right. Soon i came to a room it was really nice. Red velvet carpet with a king size bed and white clean walls it looked amazing. I felt someone behind me and when the person touch me i knew it was harry. I kissed him, but the kiss didnt seem right he was more eager and rougher than harry actually was. I pulled away and looked. It wasnt harry it was his twin derek. I screamed but he covered my mouth. You look more beautiful in person. He said whispering in my ear. I stomp on his foot then tackled him to the ground. I guess you like playing rough lets play. He turned us over so he was on top and got up and grabbed my hair pulling me across the room. HARRY! I screamed. But derek just pulled my hair more. I heard shuffling getting closer. Than derek was tackled to the ground by harry. Well hello brother what brings you here. What brings me here is for you to stop tormenting my mate. Harry sneared in his face.
Your mate im sorry but shes my mate. No brother she chose me not you. Harry said. Oh really than how come she kissed me.derek said. Harry look at me with hurt in his eyes. Harry i thought he was you i felt sparks like how me and you feel when we touch i thought it was you. I said looking at him with hope he'll forgive me. I believe you, derek you wont mind if we stay here do you we are family after all im gonna go to our room. Night brother. He said still pissed off at his brother. We reached the room and said goodnight to eachother. Then i was met with a deep sleep.