part 6

Grace pov

We all kept running until we got outside and into their limo. One of the boys said where are we going to go. I butted in and said anywhere is fine with me. Harry said can you tell us what was that back there. I said, later we got to go before they end up car chasing us hurry. Zayn said, fine but you got to tell us later we need to know who we are going up against. Lets go to our cabin its an 1 and 30 minutes from here. thats good. I said.lets start now go,go, go. The limo started moving and then i heard a gunshot and glass shattering all on us. Then Gabe shouted we will find you grace and you will be mine, ill find you and kill the boys if its the last thing i do! I shouted back if you do i will never forgive you and if you kill them there will be angry directioners on your ass and maybe they will kill you or ill do it myself. Stay away from me and my family! No can do sweet pea your mine and ill do whatever i want with you. I yelled back, you disgusting pig go fuck yourself. Then he yelled out your the one thats going to do all the fucking even though if i have to force you. Gabe said back. I just froze and went on the otherside of the limo. Soon enough gabe became a speck in the daylight. I started crying my eyes out. When we were on the freeway going to there cabin. Soon i was crowded by one direction all of them giving me a big bone crushing hug. Niall said i was wondering when you were going to cry for what happened back there. NIALL, all the boys screamed. What ? He said back. Its okay guys, gabe is just a disgusting pig who wants to get his way with me. They all stiffened, then said we all are not going to let that happen. Okay. Okay, umm is it okay if i go asleep for the rest of the ride to the cabin? I asked. Yeah its fine, louis said. Heres a blanket. Thanks lou, i said. No prob he said back. I started drifting asleep then everything went black.