Schooling Decisions

(Louis' POV)

"But daddy I don't want to go to school." Ali whined laying across my lap.

"Ali I don't want you to be home schooled you need to be social." I laughing looking through schools on my laptop.

It's been a few months into our tour and I've bought a house for just me and Ali and we have also moved closer to some schools in the area.

"But if I'm homeschooled I'm with you." She smiled up at me. I couldn't hide my smile after she said that.

"Your right but you need a good education." I said. Ali frowned and me and her both looked for a good school nearby.

After many long hours of searching we finally found one. It's in Doncaster and it's only five miles up the road.

I got her enrolled and she will start tomorrow but we have to be up there early so she can be shown around.

"Okay Ali time for bed." I said shutting my laptop off.

"No." She groaned rolling off my lap. She stood at the side of my bed with her bottom lip sticking out.

"Let's get your pajamas on then you can sleep with me tonight." I said. Ali smiled and quickly changed into her pajamas.

She came back and jumped up on my bed. "Daddy I'm not tired." She said rubbing her eyes and sinking down in my bed. I put my arm around her and pulled her to my chest.

"Get some sleep baby. I love you." I said kissing her cheek. Ali was already out by that time. I covered her up and fell asleep next to her.

{the next morning}

My alarm on my phone woke me up. Ali was still asleep so I swiftly got out of bed.

I made Ali breakfast and woke her up. "Ali, time for school." I said picking her up and taking her into her room.

She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me. Her eyes started to water and she hugged my neck.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her back.

"What if no one likes me? School is scary daddy." She cried into my shoulder.

"Baby there is nothing to be afraid of. And if you be yourself everyone will love you. I promise. Let's get dressed, eat and head that way okay?" I asked wiping her tears.

She hesitated for a moment then nodded. I got her dressed in her favorite skirt and she quickly ate breakfast.

"Ready Ali?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and took my hand. I put her in her car seat and we headed to her school.