"This outfit is for teenagers who are now entering college" 

"Um, hello, who's picking out the clothes? We are. So what we like, you take" she rolled her eyes and walked back inside the dressing room. 

"Quickly, we have to go to Victoria's Secret" I shouted to her.

~~~~~

"What size are you?" Terri asked.

"32 D"

Terri pulled out red, black and printed push-up bras and gave them to Leila. "I don't wear push-up bras"

"Why not?" she asked.

"They cause breast cancer" Terri rolled her eyes.

"So what kind of bras to you wear?"

"Full support" Leila replied.

"You're not serious. Come on, you got to show little bit of cleavage" she encouraged.

"Nooo" Leila said shaking her head and walking to the entrance. 

"Leila-" she bumped into someone while she rushing through the crowd of people. And that someone happened to be.....Tyler.

Leila's POV

As I made my way through the heap of people in the store, I bumped into a hard body. I looked up to see who it was and I was greeted with those familiar hazel eyes. Tyler.

I stepped back immediately and averted my eyes. I could sense his eyes creeping over my skin and that just made me feel even more awkward. "Uh hi" he said trying to start a conversation.

"Hey" I said not making eye contact with him. He was dressed in a grey henley that displayed his well defined biceps and a pair of black denim jeans along some black adidas shoes. He looked delicious.

Nobody said anything for minute. I turned back to see if the girls were there but they were no where to be seen. So I have myself alone in this then. Great.

"What are you doing here?" we both said at the same time.

"You first" he said.

"Oh, I'm just shopping with some friend from the boutique. What about you?"

"I'm ju-" he was cut off by Terri interrupting our conversation by laughing loudly and swinging her arm around me roughly.

"Come on Leila, we've got to get something sexy for your date tonight" she whined winking at me. I've never been so happy in my life to see this girl, ever. I guess she saw how terrible I looked trying to talk with him, and finally, like a good person, decided to help me out. 

"Date?" Tyler said with a hint of jealously in his tone. More than a hint actually.

"Yeah, so can this hurry up because she really needs to get out of here, so she can get ready" Terri demanded.

"Oh ok, well you can go ahead, I'm waiting for my girlfriend anyways" he said bitterly. Girlfriend? The fight was 3 days ago and he found someone so quickly? The anger inside me was beginning to spread throughout my body so I retaliated.

"Ok well, I'll see you another time this week hopefully, because I'm going to be a little busy tonight" I said purposely stressing 'busy' and walked back over to the lingerie section.

"High five" said Terri and Christin as they stood up besides me with a proud smirk on their faces. I gave them both one, took the few bras Terri picked out earlier and walked to a dressing room. 

I opened the door but as I did that, a pale, blonde female came out also. "Oh!" we both exclaimed. "Sorry" I said. "It's okay, I was done anyway" she said smiling at me and walking away. I walked inside and as I was about to close the door, I saw her hugging Tyler. Oh, so that's his girlfriend. I closed the door and sighed. I could understand why though, she was really pretty.

Stop it Leila! You're not one to compare yourself to other females. Mama thought you better than that. My self esteem peaked back up and I continued on with my business. I could find another man, I don't need Tyler.

Yay! I kept my promise, I updated today :D Hip Hip Hooray to me :3 Anyways, I dedicate this chapter to one of the toppest dogs in the house.......@ShreekyK_21 aka Keda Somerhalder. Now this ma nigga, she da best and da greatest :3 Girl you rock, slice, dice,cut, chop, chip and squash!!! You ma nigga for life #thotsquad #Holditdown xD lol Also I mentioned you somewhere in the story, i wonder if you know where :3 ;D 

Anyways, I might update Thursday (hopefully) please vote, comment, and add to your library because more is to come (spicey shit ^o^)  lol Bayhheee (^.^)>