It's Totally Rigged

Mom, you are worried about school and how well I'm doing, and I appreciate that. I really do. I just don't care.

I don't.

It doesn't matter to me.

I don't hold school in any high importance.

I think it's stupid, and a waste of time, and honestly I believe that it gives more negative results than positive.

Most of the people I know from school who are in my classes, I would never ever talk to in real life. I don't like them and they annoy me. But I can't do anything about it cause we all have to be there. You could find the nicest person in the world stuck in a class with the meanest people ever.

I love singing. It's my favourite thing to do. But in choir, the people there aren't fun! I don't like them. They aren't my kind of people. At my school at least.

I love band. At one point I loved playing trumpet. Now it's my love for the people. Band mates are the best, those are my friends. (Except the clarinets, they are annoying)

I find myself taking Pre-AP classes because I know that the people in regular classes will drive me crazy. Now, anybody can chose to be in a Pre-AP class, regardless of the fact that they have no brains. Now, it doesn't matter.

My two favorite things to do, I didn't learn in school. We don't even barely talk about them.

I love writing stories, and nursing/ diseases. I can tell you for a fact that neither one of those I have ever done in school.

I also love reading. But I don't like "reading" per say. I like enjoying books.

We don't read in school. We have books ripped into lines and shoved down our throats. We have to analyze this, annotate that. We can't enjoy a book which is what reading is all about. Not to mention the books we are required to read for other subjects that are so boring is like being force fed sand.

The thing I hate most about school. My biggest annoyance. The people who are smart enough to understand just the extent to how bad school is, are the same people who are gonna want the jobs that require the most schooling. The same people who understand that school is terrible and know why, are the same people who know that if you don't have schooling that is good that you can't get into a good school for college and then can't get a good job.

The United States and the rest of the first world countries are so up in it with their school and how perfect it is that to have any sort of "real success" or a job that makes good money, you have to do all this stuff.

But hey, who cares. I'm just a thirteen year old girl who thinks she knows everything. She hasn't had enough schooling, so she is insignificant compared to other people who have finished high school and are now lifting heavy things. That's what I thought.