Yes I Have A Nice Butt

Dress code, is, harsh.

It's not my fault that just because I wear comfortable pants guys are inclined to stare at my butt! (They aren't anyway, c'mon!) If I didn't want them to, I would wear different pants anyway. Leggings are quite possibly, the most comfortable form of lower body covering there is. Even guys wear them! And, when you say "No, you can't wear that!" Then those same girls who wore those in the first place are now walking around in PE shorts that are six inches long and that's okay!

If you have a nice figure, guys will stare at you regardless of what you're wearing. Wearing a t-shirt that says "I'm a rainbow bunny!!!" With a huge rainbow bunny on the back is gonna have more people looking at you than those leggings and the big t-shirt.

And please explain to me the last time that my hair with blue streaks in it disrupted the learning environment. My drastically short hair cut was eye catching to some people but what are they gonna do? Put me in ISS until I get extensions?

If they are going to have a dress code about hair that they enforce, let it be about the no mustaches/beards. That's disgusting at age 13 to have a mustache because most of the time, it's just kinda like you took a sharpie and scribbled on your upper lip. It looks greasy and yet that's over looked.

My bra strap, isn't making me eye candy. Yes, the lace bra that it's attached to underneath my transparent shirt is. But not the strap itself.

Most importantly, regardless of what dress code is, it should be enforced equally amongst everyone.

In 6th grade I was wearing shorts that were definitely in dress code, but the teacher made me stand up to check. Even though I was in a room with a girl wearing a sweater dress and leggings that was no where near in dress code.

And if someone is walking around in a t-shirt and leggings and they don't get dress coded, but someone who has a hole in their jeans that is too far up does, they shouldn't.

On that note, dear principals, you can't just pick a day every three months where you dress code everybody all at once for one thing. All the time or none of the time. You choose.