Chapter 5- Onad or Dona?

Aiden's P.O.V

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Noah and Darcy sitting on the bed.

"Oh No" I whispered

"Do what we ask you to" Noah said

"He means to say that we need your help" Darcy corrected him

"Yeah" Noah paused and then continued "We need your help almighty"

Darcy stared at him. Seemed like this was important

Noah replied to that look by saying "Well, you wanted me 'ask for help' I am trying"

They turned to me

I asked what they wanted

"Mystic Mansion" Noah said

"What about Mystic Mansion"

"We need you to take us to a place like Mystic Mansion! Dumbass"

"Why do you need to go there anyway?"

He looked like I asked the question I shouldn't have

I turned to Darcy understanding that he was going to get all his fighting moves and hit me. So I said "Darcy, you look..."

"O my God! Do you guys rehearse for this" she said

Noah came closer to me and said "Please get this work!"

"I will, once I know what to do"

"I love you bro" he said

Darcy interrupted by saying "Now you guys are gonna has a brotherly kiss? Noah get downstairs and start cleaning we'll join you"

"Fine" Noah sighed and left the room

"What about an explanation?" I asked Darcy

We sat on the bed and she said "Noah wants to get "Onad" back together.."

"Wait! Onad? We never agreed to that name"

"It has all our names Olivia, Noah, Aiden and Darcy"

"But Dona sounds better, people might think it's a person's name! Onad sounds a werewolf who's trying to be a vegetarian"

"What?"

I realized what I just said "What? Continue"

"You get my point right? Livia loves haunted places like you"

"Oohh, So you want me to become a ghost and scare her so that Noah can preteend saving her and the fight stops. You're great at these things"

"And you are terrible! Idiot, I am asking you to take the three of us to a haunted place so that spending sometime there we can talk and Olvia might change her mind about the fight"

"So, basically we make Noah the hero"

"Okay, to make things clear we needn't make them get married and return. We just aim to get the squad back"

I thought for a while then agreed

"When will you be ready? She asked

"Almost a month. I mean I need to check for the place, food, review..."

"Ssssh" She interrupted "Two days"

"Two days?!" I asked as I was panicking

"Two days" She said it again and I didn't have an option except agreeing her "Two days" I said and the game was on

Darcy's P.O.V

I am good at manipulating. Ain't I? I left the room for Aiden to change we decided to have a group meeting at 12

I was editing this short film of mine when I heard footsteps. I closed that tab and switched to another on. It was mom, she just came to check n me. The point is I don't like people watching any cut of my scenes from the movie before I animate and get ready with it. & this one's a top secret :)

The meeting was at our old hide place. Under our house's staircase.

I Left Mrs Henning's house and went inside our H.P

I saw Aiden sitting on the couch "You still have these?"

"Well, as you guys are shifting back to your old home we'll meet here"

"We will!" He said happily

We were talking when Noah came in he was as amazed as Aiden

"Hey! You remember this Aiden? I had hit you with this bat of mine"

"Why do you remember such sweet memories" Aiden said sarcastically

"Okay guys" I said "We divide our jobs; Aiden will find the place and check if we can stay there. Noah will get ready with the important stuff like food, clothes, luggage and Aiden"

"I am coming he doesn't have to get me" Aiden said

"But he forget all this so to prevent any lose he needs you to remember his job as well unless he forget to pack you. I mean take you, I mean.. You guys know what I mean. So I do the most important job. Speak with Olivia and also ask our moms"

"That's a lot of work" Noah said

"Was that sarcastic?"

"No that's a fact" he replied

I wished the boys were a little less abnormal but the "girls" of our squad are also idiots so doesn't matter;

"One second!" Aiden said "I have a couple of doubts. Does this mansion or place have to be haunted? Do I have to pack good pair of clothes? Can I carry my ghost files with me?"

As soon as I could speak Noah interrupted and said "May I"

"Yeah sure" I replied

He said "Mr Aiden Hemsorth, I shall say no to all of those"

"But wait" I thought and said "If the place's is no thaunted what is the use of going there"

"Look Darcy" Noah turned to me "For your kind information our mom's have been searching for places to "visit" If we tell them we're going to a mansion they would join us. We can't risk our mom's life for project no fighting"

"Okay" Aiden said "Can I atleast take my files? I won't talk about them! I promise"

"Fine" I said

He gave me a smile and for a fact I knew he was gonna love mom's gift he had bought for the boys. If you're wondering, we have this tradition for the H's families. We give gifts to each other at a particular time of the year, It's time for presents!!