Chapter 8 (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"You okay? You should go to the nurse's office if you're sick." She said as she placed the back of her hand on her sister's forehead but felt nothing. She's not sick. So why is she sneezing now? She thought as she eyed her sister. 

"I'm not sick. This is nothing. Let's get going. We have a busy day ahead of us. By the way, Military training is canceled today. We will have a volleyball meeting and practice." She said as she pulled her sister with her. The announcement made the rest of the class yell out of happiness. Having no military training for the day meant the time they would get to see Commandant Shadis was lessened. They will hear nothing from him for this day, and that's enough for them to celebrate. 

Everyone was gathered in the school gym instead of the training grounds right after dismissal. The gym was clean and all, but it was not enough for Levi not to complain.

"Seriously? They could've done a better job at cleaning this place. I could clean this within a minute." he muttered under his breath as Hange watched them disgustingly pick up the cleaning wipes he used for wiping the bleacher he had just cleaned. 

"Levi, you should stop being a clean freak for once. Look at what your OCD did to my babies." Hange said as they pointed towards the first and second years, who are currently cleaning the bleachers and mopping the floor. Levi scoffed as he fished another cleaning wipe to clean the other bleachers while Erwin is still nowhere to be seen.

"As they should. I will be their guardian along with you and Erwin sensei so they should know how to clean thoroughly. They know what punishment awaits them if the place is as filthy as this gym. This looks like it's not been used for years. So many dusts." He said after throwing away another 2 cleaning wipes that he used. 

Erwin came minutes right after they finished cleaning. The first and second years, along with Hange and Miche, sat on the floor. Even Nanaba and Moblit. Except... for the clean freak himself, Levi.

"Come on, Levi-senpai. It's all clean." Nanaba insisted as she patted the space between her and Hange. The male just scoffed. He doesn't trust anyone's cleaning abilities aside from the twins. 

"I mopped the floor, Levi-san. Just sit already." Mizuki said that made Levi finally give in. Erwin then started his announcement. 

Throughout the whole meeting, Erwin stated that the volleyball club of their school should be active soon because of them and later will join training camps and official games against different schools like what they used to do back in Germany before they moved out of that country. They will be able to accept invites and invite other schools for practice matches and training camps and give glory and raise the flag of their school and their club like before. 

They will once again make sure to let the other schools know who is the school they should fear the most. That the walls that broke down before are much stronger and harder to crack. 

"... remember, the glory of our school when it comes to sports is in your hands. You are the walls that will guard our victory in our future games. We've done this a lot of times back then, so I know that I can count on you." Erwin reminded them, and they nodded. 

-----------

"I can't believe we're going on practice and official matches soon." Moblit said as they went back home. The boys have been chosen to be their school's official team members, and with how busy they are, it could give them a lot of pressure. 

"Yeah. They trust us with this, so we better not disappoint them. We are great players, after all." Reiner replied as he took a sip of the soda that he bought on the way home. The girls didn't really care since they had nothing to do with it, and they were just there to help the boys out along with the managers.