🌨 chapter 3 🌨

Start from the beginning

" ... " Eirwen just silently pursed his lips...he hates it because he isn't the real Eirwen and Eirwen loves this kind of affection and warmth... He waited for this for a very, very long time even in his blinking death. No one showed up... Even the so called brothers.

Eirwen just looks at his brother, with a fake smile. " Than I'll be a troubling brother for some time..." Akeldama nodded at his response and was satisfied with his bright smile.

Akeldama stood up and walk toward the exit, before he opened the door, he turned his head at his brother.

"... And also about what happened at the greenhouse, I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable... "

He opened the door ..but he stopped halfway through...
"I was worried about you... " he then exit and closes the door behind him.

" worried?... Don't make me laugh. " Eirwen let out a soft chuckle...

Jing came out still the same blue butterfly, flying around Eirwen... Making Eirwen look at him, he lifted his index finger toward Jing, as Jing rest on his finger tip.

"you're warm as always jing... " Eirwen let out a soft smile at jing, as He flap his both wings together toward him.

While Eirwen was humming some random melody, He Stood up and Walkout from the room...; Maybe I'll find some food for the meantime, and rest then...

His humming escapes his cherry-like lips, the melody was both soft and sounds like a whisper, Only he can hear it and Enjoy, while he slowly made his way toward the Kitchen...

The hallway was rather empty Since someone will be visiting today, It's normal for them to work hard Because the crown Prince will be visiting the De Loras Mansion.

But before that ever happened, Eirwen will just stay inside the bedroom for the rest of the week after that damn prince, finally get the hell out from the mansion.

He let out a sigh, he was nervous about meeting the one who will kill him in the future, but still, he's a kid so there's still time to get on his good side...

But still, I may be strong but I hate to admit that I'm afraid of death.

So, I just have to avoid the hell out of them.

Eirwen heard some footsteps coming at him, as his head was now forming a lot of sweats...; please don't be that crazy stupid Prince!

He slowly turned around meeting a... baby...?

His dark shortly almost gray hair And His fair smooth baby skin would look red if you just touched it, his cheeks were so plump... That you wanted to touch or squeeze them...

Eirwen holds his urge to touch the cute chubby cheeks of the baby just right in front of him...

Eirwen kneeled in front of the little youngster, so he can see his face up close...

He doesn't want to scare the cute youngster in front of him since the young lad tensed up when Eirwen was barely staring at him.

So he knelt not too close and also not too far, just making the young lad not too uncomfortable when his with him...

In the past, he was a caretaker of each baby, when their parents are busy, they would drop them off at the caretaker's home Until he grew attached because of the youngsters who like him very much...

Until it became his part-time job despite his being a busy musical artist of their lifetime... He will find some time to just visit to take care of the cute babies... He can't help but wonder; Are they all sad when I'm gone. Just imagine them crying because I'm already laying inside my own coffin... Their cheeks and cute eyes will be filled with big tears...