Episode 1 - Free-Day

Start from the beginning

Book: +sweating+ Okay, fine, but take Price Tag!

Golf Ball: Eeeeuuuuhhh...they're slightly naive.

Tennis Ball: Oh come on, GB, give them a chance, they might be useful with their energetic spirit.

Golf Ball: +sigh+ Alright, fine, but if that shopping price ruins our team, I will plot a plan for the viewers to vote them off.

Price Tag: Yes! You won't regret it- Wait what!?

Golf Ball: Team name?

Tennis Ball: How about Intel, since that's our goal?

Golf Ball: I like your thinking, Intel it is!

1st Team - Intel

Snowball: Look at that dimpled ball. I'm tired of dealing with her.

Coiny: Why do you bother with her anyways?

Snowball: She gets in my way. It looks like this time, I've gotten in her way. Notice how she picked smart objects, minus Price Tag.

Coiny: If you really want to get rid of her, SB, why not form a team while there's still time?

Snowball: You know what? I will! But who to pick...

Coiny: Let's pick Saw, she seems useful. And she was on my team back in January, when we still competed in TPOT.

Snowball: +inhales+ SAW! GET OVER HERE! WE CHOOSE YOU!

Saw: That's amazing! .......Why did you pick me again?

Snowball: You seem like our type of people. Physically and Emotionally strong.

Coiny: Don't worry Saw, you're safe with us!

Saw: Is there anybody else we can pick?

+A fan runs up to them.+

Poker Chip: Greetings! You three must be Coiny, Saw, and Snowball! Can I join your team?

Coiny: You're very energetic! That's just what we need!

Poker Chip: Aw yeah! I've been waiting for this day since I got invited here! Too bad Rocket didn't get chosen..

Saw: Who's Rocket?

+Meanwhile, on the other side of the lobby...+

Snowball and Coiny: +from far away+ We will be the Dignified Raisins!

2nd Team - Dignified Raisins

Fries: Oh great, a stupid name..I'm glad I not them..

Clock: +walks over+ Hello Fries, why are you so down?

Fries: Oh hello Clock, it's just...I miss Donut, he was my friend, and he isn't here...I feel so...alone...It's quite a new feeling...

+The two stare at each other, and there's a long, silent pause.+

Clock: +sigh+ Look, Fries, I'm no therapist, but I think I know what you're missing - Friends. I understand how you feel. I miss Winner. Even though TV is here, I wish Winner was here too. But no matter what happens, they will both always be my friend. And I think the best way to cope with this is to make new friends. And I can help, if you join me.

+Fries looked down, and then slowly smiled and looked up.+

Fries: I will take your offer.

Clock: That's the spirit! Now, let's go find people like us.

Fries: I don't think that's necessary!

Clock: Oh?

Fries: I think I see an answer to that!