Chapter 13: What needs to be done

The room atmosphere was tense, well mostly because of me.

"Alright now that it looks like I have everyone's cooperation, I will officially become the Leader of Class D. If anyone has any problems in the future feel free to give their complain though its not like you maggots have any right to refuse."

I looked over the class and continued "Before I addressed somethings, does anyone have any question for me?"

"I do, Ayanokouji where did you get 9.5 million points. No matter how I Think about it that's an insane amount of points. I cant think of a way on how you could make that possible." Yukimura raising his hand while asking.

"I cant tell you how I got them but I did get them without breaking any school rules."

After that no one seems to have any question so its time to move to the next step.

"I know that you guys are anxious about whats going to happen in the future so from here on out everyone here except koenji and Horikita will have to give 50% of their monthly Private Points. If you guys have any question feel free to ask but I will not allow anyone to not pay up their points."

there also seem to be a lot of people who don't want to pay up their points . Ike looks like he doesn't

"why do we have to give our points every month ayanokoji? And 50% too? Isn't that too much?" ask Hondou

"Simple you guys just saw how this school operates? How important private points are. Instead of you guys wasting Private points for nothing I will put them to good use. For the sake of the Class of course. We never know who might be expelled tomorrow." I explained

"Why do Horikita and Koenji the only people who doesn't have to pay up their points?" ask Matsushita.

I can see Koenji was smiling. I know for now koenji wont pay up any points and forcing him now will only make him show his rebel attitude which could influenced the class.

"I cant tell the reasons for Koenji but for Horikita well, Horikita made a bet with me and lost . For the next 1 year Horikita alone will have to give me all her points. We compete on the Mid term Exam and she lost beautifully." I smiled as I explained this. The class was now murmuring and talking to each other.

"Horikita-san made a bet with ayanokouji-kun?"

"Has she lost her mind?"

"Does Horikita think she actually stand a chance?"

Horikita was just looking down her table. This is pretty crazy how some idiots were talking bad about her when they were also defying me just earlier.

"Silence, Horikita did made a stupid mistake in going against me directly but compared to a lot of you she still superior in terms of academic and athletic ability, I don't want to hear anyone talking bad about her." That sentence silenced the class immediately

"now then , Every one of you will give your points to Karuizawa on every first day of each month. She will be the one managing your points. If She told me that there are students who are refusing to pay up or even were late to pay up. I will take it as an act of Rebellion, and you know what happens to the people who defy me right?"

"w-what why me ayanokouji-kun?" karuizawa asked me standing up her table, she looks confused. After all I never did tell her about this.

"Its simple, You Promised to work for me, You are a key figure in Class D and you care for your friends. Surely you can do atleast this much for the class right?" this was a lie.

I picked Karuizawa solely because I don't want to mixed up my personal points with class private points. And this would be a good trial for Karuizawa. She is a big spender holding the class huge amount of point will force her to manage her points. If she used them to buy fashion, she will surely jeopardize her own position in this class.