Moving On (I'm Sorry Boris)

!!!READ THIS BEFORE THE STORY!!! As a way to finish this wonderfully sad book, this is a pt 2 of the Jubilee Line story. So read that first if u haven't <333

I've figured out what can move me.

It happens to be trains. They move me in more ways than the literal sense. Like how my best friend died to one. But you already know that.

I felt sad leaving the UK after having gone through everything I had, and the hurt I dealt with but La Jolla's been treating me well.

I didn't think I wanted to leave the UK, or as I used to word it to my best friend, I didn't want to leave Dear ol' Boris.

The reasons? My previous lovers,colleagues, my best friends and enemies. Hell, it's really just attachment issues huh?

And my dear, dear old journal, after keeping my secrets private for over a year now, I think you get to know my old best friend's name.

Oriana. That was her name. It means "dawn". After I found that out, I took it to mean that the sun will come again. It will get better. And I've taken that to heart. Moving wasn't as an impulsive decision as I had phrased it to be, it was a choice necessary for my own mental health.

So I left Boris, as Oriana would have wanted me to. If she was still here, we would be bathing in the sun together on a warm beach. She would have told me to not suck in my stomach and told me I was worth something, while somehow bullying me at the same time in the best way possible.

In England, they'll do everything before helping you. They basically made her jump under a train before even thinking of helping her.

To think she could still be thriving if she got the help she deserves saddens me. That reminds me, the second I arrived in America, I started going to school to become a psychiatrist. Pretty cool right?

My goal is specifically going to be to help with grief and trauma. I want to be the helping hand reaching out that people feel like they can actually grab ahold of, and feel secure while doing so.

Im sounding like a fucking billboard aren't I?

Hey, at least I've figured out how to market to people.

Back on topic, school has gone well so far. My grades are all 80% and above, which is decent, especially for College. Life's moving on, I even found a nice little coffee shop that I like to go to! I got an iced caramel latte. I know what you're thinking, and no, I have not in fact matured past the age of twelve when it comes to sugar. What can I say? It just tastes good.

It's sweet just like Oriana was, and keeps me going.

A/N

I have so much love for you guys. You're all so incredibly patient, and deal with my short stories and long absences lmao. If you guys have specific story requests I might do them in the future btw :))))

I just- there's no way I finished this book/series. Like, woah. It's sad to see it go, but it's also an accomplishment. I almost want to say memento mori, but it's not dead, it's staying up unlike some *redacted* channel.

Feel free to reach out to me whenever, and love you guys, see you guys in the future hopefully!

-ycgmswag