chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "

Start from the beginning

"Stop moving wife"

He said or I say ordered me making me sat on his lap. My cheeks turn ultra red due to our position. I was looking everywhere other than him, and he was just looking at me. I bite my lips on his intense gaze.

"Are you scared of me?"

He asked out of blue making me look at him with a surprise expression. I didn't expected him to ask me this question so I didn't said anything for few seconds. Seeing me silent he sat straight bringing his face near mine making my gulp again.

"Answer me wife"

He again ordered making me take a breath of confidence. I don't know what to answer.

Should I say the truth or lie?

I am scared of him and it's the truth but I don't know how he will react at this but I know one thing that.

Saying the truth will be bad but saying the lie will be extremely bad so I decided to tell the truth.

"Y-yes" I murmured and was ready for outcome when he cupped my cheeks with his one hand and made me look at his eyes.

"Don't be then, I don't want you scared of me"

He said making my eyes go wide. My heart started to beat faster then usual and mouth opened a little.

What does he means?

"Its a another matter that I like it when you can't look at my eyes or stay nervous around me but that should me because you are shy around me not because you are scared of me"

He said all this looking at my eyes straight. His words directly went inside my heart.

"But always remember, I still don't like you disobeying me at any cost, I m a dominant men and I don't like a bit of disobedience from you little one, and I hate it when you talk to any other men other than me"

He said and I saw the fire in his eyes when he was saying all this. It was like he mean every word he said and unknowingly I felt warm down there.

I know it's not the proper situation to feel like this but his dominant nature always made me feel like this.

"Understand?" He asked and rubbed his thumb on my cheeks in a circular manner. I bite my lips still looking at his eyes and nodded my head slowly.

"Any questions then?" He asked and I know what he is indicating. I have many questions in my mind about this unknowingly trip and I wanted to ask them but I wasn't very courageous that time but I thin I should ask now.

I slowly nodded my head, till now his one finger was tracing my jaw making it hard to speak. I stick my tongue out and wet my dry lips when I saw him nodding his head asking me to go on.

"Why are we here? I know it not what everyone thinks"

I asked slowly in whisper to which he just chuckled a little. I felt embarrassed a little but still I kept looking at him.

"What everybody thinks?"

He asked ignoring my question to which I frown but as soon as I answered it I blushed

"That it's our honeymoon.."

Hearing me he raised his eye brow at me making me shy more. He then lean to me till my ear making me bite my lips.

"We can make it our honeymoon if you want"

He whispered to which I blushed More, I bite my lips with little more pressure to supress the sound that was threatened to come out of my lips because his hot breath was fanning on my neck making me shiver. His finger touching my jaws and lips my ears.