🎰The next Game 🔪

Start from the beginning

*Flashback Ended*

It says that he's in the gymnasium. So we all decided to go there together. "So how have you been Louis?" "Good, I just wanted to chat with legoshi but since you two are here I guess I wouldn't mind having two other people joining our conversation." "Oh ok what you want to tell legoshi abou" "I wanted to talk abou-" "Blood! I smell is blood coming from this room!" I quickly open the door and noticed a puddle of blood. I took a few steps closer until I felt something liquid behind my neck. I look up and saw...

*BING BONG BING*

"A body have been discovered! Please visit the gymnasium to start the investigation." Legoshi body have Been suspended to the ceiling. All torn up and mess up looking."AAAHHHH!!!" Everyone rush in and saw the sight. "Omg" "I think I'm gonna *vomits*" "n-no this can't be h-happening." Some were shock, others were scared. who would do such a thing?! "I see you all shock and I know how you feel. Really I was disturbed by watching them do it." "Who...Who did this?" "I wish I could but I can't it will just ruin the game. Don't worry at the end of the game I'll bring them back to life." "Them?" "Did you forgot already? The victim and culprit well be punished. I forgot to mention that the punishment or how people like to called it execution well be base off something you like." "Huh?" "For example: if legoshi was the culprit then he's punishment well involved bugs. If Haru is the culprit then her's well involved gardening." "Oh I see then." Ok I already finished giving you the details about the body all you gotta do is investigate and tells everyone how it all started." "All started?" "Yeah a closing argument. You get to tell me how the culprit manage to kill legoshi." "Ok then let's start investing." "Ok your well end in 10 minutes."

We all quickly investigate the room. We discovered that he was supposed to meet someone in the gym at 3:30. He has 20 stab wounds infront of his body. His blood was coming out of his eyes and mouth. I found a bottle of poison in the trashcan underneath a cloth and it came from the recovery room. Probably the hosts put them there for the game. A cup on the stain with spilled water. Sadly I didn't find anything that would give legoshi 20 stab wounds. The rope is wrapped around legoshi neck, waist, and both arms and legs.

"Hey Louis. Me and Els is going to check his dorm." "Ok just be careful you two." They left and not for a few seconds I felt a hand resting on my shoulder. "Louis, correct?" I nodded "I want to say that it's ok. At the end he'll be back." "Yeah I know it's just that who ever done this is so... brutal." "Yeah anyway it's just you and me here so let's get a move on with the investigation." He's right everyone left the room. Without a farther or due we both left the hanging corpse. "You seems to be stress. What's wrong?" "It's just that I've been too stress lately and I haven't got a break." "When did you have your last break?" "Two weeks ago." "Yeah that's bad. We should take you to the recovery room. You can take a break there." "Sure."

Me and gouhin were chatting until a announcement played. I wish it was a different announcement.

*BING BONG BING*

"Two more body's have been discovered! Please visit legoshi dorm." Out of fear I quickly ran to his dorm."LOUIS WAIT!" Gouhin started to chase after me. "Louis you need to calm down! You'll faint when your too stressed." I should've listened to him because when I got there... I see a body behind the table and another next to it. Before I could do anything else my vision went  black.

Bill Pov

I was running down the hall to see gouhin carrying Louis in his arms. "Tell everyone that me and Louis are in the recovery room." "Got it but what happened?" "You got to take a look for yourself." With that he ran off to the recovery room. Once I enter the dorm I was in pure rage. Both Collot and Haru we're killed behind the little table. "First legoshi and now these two!"