Part 12 121-130 chapters

Chapter 121 Duel (Errorson)

Location: Errorson's palace

Errorson sat lazily on his throne looking at this compass, "Yeah that titan thinks the worst of itself, the weapons will blow him up for sure" Errorson said.

BLASH!

The door smashed open, multiple bodies knocked away, "YOU, I CAME HERE TO CHALLENGE YOU!" Melon shouted, "ok, whatever, legends keep saying your a rebellious guy who never accepts orders" Errorson said lifted himself off his throne, "only if I collected your world in my collection" Errorson said walking around, "SHUT UP" Melon shouted, his threw anger threw him across the throne room, Errorson fired his force ball at Melon knocked him down. "I see, you're an unworthy opponent of my, a man doesn't fight for no reasons, a man fights to gain power for his own gain" Errorson said.

Melon stood up and his hammer glowed purple, "I haven't used 0.0001% of my power" Melon said and he flashed and Errorson was knocked out of his palace and all the way to the wall, "this guy is more powerful than I.."

Errorson was striked again, Melon slammed his hammer repeatedly at Errorson, "ENOUGH"! Errorson shouted, a shock wave knocked Melon off, "I guess we're playing dragon ball z" Errorson said, he fired multiple laser charges at Melon, He dodged multiple strikes from Melon, "IS THAT 1% OF YOUR POWER" Errorson shouted, "NAH I ONLY USED 0.001%" Melon shouted, "oh god" Errorson said, Melon then slammed multiple times onto Errorson his armor began to crack, "THAT'S IT GOODBYE, YOU WIN" Errorson shouted, "no, the sun goddess commanded me to slay you mighty beast" Melon said, "oh yeah, now slay this amount" Errorson said then 3 portals opened, a mighty hydra, dragon, and an ape was released, they are dark and purple, soldiers of the dead from the dark void rushed out command, and an shadow clone of Melon was created, "WELL THAT'S SHADOW CLONE FROM NARUTO, ENJOY FIGHTING THESE" Errorson shouted, and flashed out, and the palace was covered in a blue force field, "BRO CHEATER, LET ME IN" Melon said then repeatedly banged onto the blue force field.

Melon was later struck with an hammer blast, "Well I managed to let you taste your own spells, have fun fighting these Hahaha" Errorson said, "ughhhhhhh shut up" Melon said clutching his fist against his hammer.

Chapter 122 Titan on the loose (Sarah)

Location: in the capital

"Wow thank goodness, that was a long one" Sarah said with her hands on her knees, "let me rest on a chair" Sarah said then sat on a half broken bus stop, "ah finally peace" Sarah said.

A familiar roar has been heard from a distance, "Aussie?" Sarah said, confused, the roar grew louder, its steps became more noticeable, and Aussie it was, "AUSSIE!" Sarah shouted, Aussie ran at the palace with some motivation behind, "ok gotta go, I have to make myself noticeable, thank goodness she is still alive" Sarah said then began running again at Aussie.

Aussie stopped half way into the palace, she saw the ape dismantling a mech, the ape then looked at Aussie awkwardly then got back to dismantling the mech, "AUSSIE REMEMBER ME!?" Sarah shouted, Aussie Glimpsed in surprise when she turned her head around, "YES COME TO MOMMY!" Sarah shouted.

"Oh god looks like the ape haven't hasn't been touching grass lately" Errorson said looking at his magical hologram, "I COMMAND THE APE TO KILL THAT GIRL" Errorson said then setting the beast on aggressive.

The beast's eyes glowed red, it began charging at Sarah, Aussie intervened and rammed the ape down onto a building, "thank god, I didn't die, RNG gets me sometimes" Sarah said, the ape got back up Aussie was there and punched the ape in the face area knocking it down, Aussie roar then proceeded to tear the apes legs, but the ape slammed its other leg at Aussie's face, its leg a bit bleeding, Aussie roared in rage electricity run through its body, and Aussie rushed at the ape the electric pulses knocked the ape down now unconscious. Aussie then ripped a shock charger from her back, and stared at the ape.