I frowned slightly.

"Really?"

He nodded and I scoffed.

"That's boring and low!" I said.

"Yeah, I know.. but I already got my answer"

I didn't speak, I waited for him to continue.. to finish his words.

"Let's date, be my girlfriend"

"Aren't I your girlfriend already?" I asked.

"You are?"

I nodded.

"Well, I already told your parents I'm your girlfriend and I also consider you mine in my heart already... so, yes"

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

He stared at me with his mouth wide opened, no words or sounds could come out.

"Wait... You're not bluffing me, right?" He asked when he finally found words.

It seems I'll have to show him how serious I am, I got up and sat on his laps again.. but with my legs on both sides of his this time.

I held his face in my hands and smiled at him.

"Let's make tonight a good night then" I said.

Without waiting for his response, I crashed my lips on his and started kissing him hungrily.

At first, he was shocked by my action, but after a few seconds his muscles relaxed and he began to reciprocate my kisses.

I grabbed his shirt and my hands started fondling with the buttons, unbuttoning them one after the other.

He also grabbed my dress, instead of unzipping it, he tore it at once and I gasped in his mouth.

He broke the kiss and frowned at me slightly.

"It's made of cheap material.. don't tell me you left that mall and went to a local mall"

I laughed and stared at him innocently.

"But at least, I got the job done.. and besides, they couldn't tell it's a cheap dress" I explained.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Well, your boyfriend is bloody loaded.. I'll spoil you!" He said.

He got up with my legs wrapped his, he crashed his lips on mine again and headed for my room.

Tonight's gonna be one of the wildest nights for me, let's go and explore!

*
*

Jasmine's pov 👙

"Argh" I sighed deeply, as I stepped out of the bathroom with my towel tightly wrapped around my chest.

My eyes landed on Thanatos who's sitting on the bed, face timing with his assistant.

I hopped onto the bed and glared at him, he turned to me and smiled but I ignored him and pulled the blanket over my head.

*... also, Mr McMahon has sent his reply this evening* his assistant said.

"What's his reply.. we already concluded he's coming over for the meeting"

*Yes, sir, but he said he's not the one coming.. he's sending his assistant over to represent him*

"His assistant?"

*Yes, sir. He said we should treat her as though he's the one negotiating with us.. he said wether we'll do business all depends on you*