꧁𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕒꧂

Start from the beginning

I'm confused, why is he doing so all of a sudden? Will he change again in a few days? I can't let him hurt me again. Or maybe I'm just overthinking, maybe this time he's genuinely trying to develop a better relationship between us but-

Why would he even do that? Atleast I can't see any specific or valid reason behind it. We are going to get a divorce in a few months afterall. What if I start to develop feelings for him in the mean time before our divorce. Things can't get more fucked up right?

As soon as he got down the bed, I took a deep breath- maybe which I forgot to take in all the while he was on top of me.

-•-•-•-

Y/n's pov

"What you want for breakfast Taehyung? The chef is on leave today I guess" I was sitting on the kitchen counter examining the leftovers we had, to make something eatable out of them.

"Wait!! Don't make anything, I'll cook today" a half naked Taehyung came down the stairs hurriedly. He was wearing his fav grey sweatpants and his abs were on full display. Damp freshly washed hairs sticking on his forehead. Making him look like a madafaking snacc(🤤). But this snack can't fill my tummy- *growl*

"Err, I'm curious why you want to 'cook' today but nevermind I won't ask- it's good for me anyways. (Only if you won't burn the meal like last time)" I took a banana from the fruit basket and started peeling it. " Hurry up mister" I said with my mouth full.

Instead of getting to his work that gashole was staring at me rubbing his lower lip and SMIRKING, like tf?

Why t- ohh banana -_-' this pervert.

I gave him a bitchy look, and kept my one leg on top of other. "What is it eh? What you staring at?"

"Nothing, just my wifey enjoying her long, thick, blowjob worthy Banana"
He said with a puppy face- wow what in the Megan the madafaking stallion duality planet!!

Instead of giving him a sassy reply I decided to go with the flow and show him who's the real PERVERT boss here;)

I simply nodded my head, as if I was agreeing on whatever statment he was passing and then- I started to suck the fruit. The whole length of banana was gliding in my mouth, poking the back of my throat every single time. My gag reflex supporting me in this play.

I bopped my head about 10-12 times in the same manner before looking at him with 'puppy eyes'.  Just to find him choking on air lol. His eyes seemed as if they'd pop out at any possible moment.

"Y-y/n what was that!?" His voice came out more like a shocked whisper.

I opened my mouth to reply but-
"Ahh leave it, just go and sit outside I'll bring your breakfast" he stated after gulping down a whole glass of water.

I smirked in victory and left.

---
After a few minutes, there came Kim Taehyung with an emp- wait- an EMPTY plate?! Tf.

"Here's your breakfast wifey" he greeted me with his iconic heart melting boxy smile. He kept the plate infront and began staring at me. Not a glare- but a loving stare- (awkward)

"Bish I knew you were crazy but till this extent, like seriously?" I pointed my index finger on the empty plate.

" Let's go on dates" he said damn casually, just the exception was, he was staring right into my soul (lovingly)

"Err what-"  I was doubting my ear at this point. Did I even heard him right?

"Dates. Seven dates. Just you and me. Before you could question me, yes I've taken a seven day leave from work."

"You serious?" I swear I'll kill those madafaking butterflies popping in my belly right now-

"Mmhmm, I'm dayummm serious. And our first date is today" he winked at me. Like bruh, these tricks won't work on me (or maybe they're working- MAYBEEEE)

"I- uhh okay- but why dates? That too out of the blue?"

"I want us to get closer, to know eachother better. You know about eachother's likes and dislikes, turn ons and pet peeves. Ect ect."

"Why tho-"

"Shush and eat your breakfast blabbering machine"

"How dare you call me that eh?! And what am I supposed to eat? Air?"

" It's a hint of where we are going today for our first date babe. Guess."

I'm so so so sorry babies, I had to stop writing for a few weeks. My mental health wasn't supporting me- :')
And I didn't wanted to scribble any rubbish storyline, so I thought making you wait would be better than 'wasting' your time.

Believe me, things will start to get better from here, for our y/n and Taehyung. (But I don't till how long hehe)

I'm glad I've readers like you guys, genuinely 🥺🫂 the whole time I was on break, y'all asked for my health and all. Some on chats and some on comments. Ily guys okay?? 😭✋🏻

I'll try to update every week *atleast

Please lemme know if you guys are enjoying so far- it helps me a lot 💕

And yeah--- HAPPY NEW YEAR MUNCHKINS!!!!
Hope this 2022 goes well for everyone ;)

Byeee fellas
Stay safe stay healthy stay blessed and most importantly stay happy ;)