MORE FANART!!!

Amaterasu: Good news, everyone! The pain in my wrist is starting to die down so I'll try to update more but the artist side of my brain won the argument this morning...so...MORE ART!!!

SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

The Head of the Hyuga Clan's eyes widened at the display before him - the dismembered bodies lying along the trail before him, the blood soaking the ground, and the trail leading to the two sword wielders standing there with their bodies covered i...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Head of the Hyuga Clan's eyes widened at the display before him - the dismembered bodies lying along the trail before him, the blood soaking the ground, and the trail leading to the two sword wielders standing there with their bodies covered in blood and the crimson liquid dripping from their blades. They were laughing - pleased by their carnage, debating on ways to rid the rest of the invaders or who would have the most kills by the end of the day. His eyes looked at the hybrid and all he could think was...

'What happened to the sweet child Hikari and I created?'

THE TIGRESS' LANTERN - A HINATA HYUGA FANFICTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें