PROLOGUE(EDITED)

This is the timeline:
Claude and Felix and Lily where Athanasia is 5 ( this is after they meet Lucas)
Roger(ijekiel's father), Jeannette, Ijekiel, and Lucas when Athanasia is 14 ( after the tea party incident)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix wakes up in an unfamiliar place, he looks around and saw Claude and the others laying down still asleep. The last thing he remembers is going to the princess to assist her in going to his majesty in the throne room. He stands up and goes to Claude in an attempt to wake him up.

" your majesty wake up" Claude stirred and woke up to see Felix.

"Felix wakes up the others," Claude said after he notices that everyone is asleep.

while Felix wakes up the others Claude looks around the room in hopes to find a way to escape from this unfamiliar place. It looks like a cinema room which Claude does not know because there isn't a cinema in their world.

time skip(where everyone is awake up)

"where am I "Lucas said while feeling slightly irritated. The last thing he remembers is finding the world tree then he became unconscious.'If this is the world tree's doing I'm going to burn him down when I get out of here

"I don't know, "Ijekiel said unconsciously answering the question. He can see his father to the side holding his head.

"Father are you okay?" he said full of worry. He can see that his Father is feeling slightly dizzy.

Once Roger get's over his dizziness he can now see where he is better.

"It looks like His Majesty and Sir Robane are here too" Roger mumbled while looking around.

'It must be a powerful being for his majesty to get captured also.' He thought while looking serious. The last thing he remembers is walking down the hall of the palace.

In the corner they saw someone walking toward them, once they are in the light they saw a teenage girl with long straight black hair, no bangs, and a hoodie and pants

" WHO ARE YOU," said Claude glaring furiously at the girl. The last thing he remembers is waiting for his daughter to come to his room because he ordered Felix to fetch her.

"I bought you here to react to Athanasia's friend, Killua. I mean no harm, I just want you to react" said the girl

"And why should we follow you," Claude said already feeling suspicious from the start.'For me to get kidnapped just like that. She must be strong

"Because you're majesty you can't leave this place unless I told you to and I forbid you to use magic so you can't hurt anyone here or me"

'Just who is this girl think most of them

"Now take your seats, so we can start reacting|•<>•|"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey, this is the Author, this is my first time writing a reaction story so sorry if it is not up to your expectation and my English is not that good either but I try my best😊😊

I purposely make this chapter short because I want my full attention on where they are already reacting. Also, I created a story in this reacting video about how Athanasia and Killua met this is my Au so pls don't hate😅😅

Also, I read many Wmmap reaction stories but I can't seem to find them reacting to Killua or reacting to Athy's friends as...In Wattpad so I decided to make one.