"You okay there mom?" Ada asked me pulling me back. "You seem anxious, what is it?" She asks. I shook my head "it's nothing, how's your school works? Almost finish?" I ask diverting their attention. "Yes, just one last essay, and I'll be done" I nod at her and smile.

It's lunchtime, Lizzie is here talking to Ada in the kitchen. I want to hear their conversation but I'm stepping into their privacy. So I let them talk.

"Is it about Ms. Lizzie, Ms. Johansson?" Paul asks me. He's waiting for Ada in the kitchen too. I look at him and nod. "Everything will be fine, I can say it's a good thing since Ada's reaction is calm." He said, I look at Ada. I sighed for relief.

"Do you like her, Ms. Johansson?" Paul ask. I look at him then lock my gaze to Lizzie. Adoring her smile, when her nose crunch, doing her hand gesture, her flowy hair, and the way she interacts with my daughter. "Yes, I do" I answer. My gaze is locked on her. I never want to look away.

We eat, they talk about random things, I'm just watching them. I treasure every second of this moment before it lasts. Laughs are filling my ears, warming my heart until it melts. How they throw teasing jokes, making fun of their antics. I would give everything I have just to have this scene.

----

"We are going to the playground to give you two privacy. And trust me mom you want to hear what Aunt Liz wants to say" she said with a wink. Oh, God. They left, it's just me and Liz.

"Wha-what you want to say?" I shutter. Fuck. I'm not good at this. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Loosen up. I won't bite. Well if you want to," she said lighting up the mood. I rolled my eyes. "Kidding, well I'm here to say that-"

Ada's POV

We're walking around the village heading to the playground. I give them the privacy they need. I already know it before Aunt Liz told me everything earlier. I'm just observing them.

The way they look at each other, even a blind man can see the sparkle shining at their eyes. How they want to be so close to each other like they are the only people living here.

I just want to see them both happy, they deserve it. If that means being with each other, who am I to middle it?

"May I know what you and your Aunt talk about? If that's okay" Paul ask, we sat in the swing. "She just ask me if she could date my mom," I said smiling. I look at him, mouth fell to the ground from shock. "Woah- I mean as they should" he commented with a sassy tone. I chuckle at him, nodding my head in agreement. "What did you say? Is that okay with you?" He asks. "Yeah it's fine, I mean I saw a lot of their interaction. And I know mom is in good hands. I want them both happy so who am I to oppose?" I said. He nods and gives me thumbs up.

We play like kids, catching each other, playing in the slides, even playing with the little kids there. We take a break from running, we sat on the bench. We sat in there feeling each other's presence. "Wanna go home?" He offered. I nod. I have a hard time to breath, I didn't bother to tell him.

My hands snaked to his waist, leaning my head against his shoulder. While his hands are on my back securing me. We stroll until we get home.

I open the house, which is a wrong move. I got into the living room, my eyes widen at what I've seen. Oh. My. God. I look at Paul who has the same reaction. I pull his hand and quietly sneak out.

As we got outside, far from the house. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "Tell me I didn't imagine things or what we've seen is true, authentic, and legit," I tell to Paul who's still in surprise. OH MY FREAKING GOD! "We saw what we saw," he said. I jump around and punch the air in excitement and achievement. "FINALLY!" I shout and hug him.