Days later

A few days pass, you learned more about Moose, still closer to them than Raven but it's okay. You found out Moose is eight hours ahead of you in timezones, wow. You've already had some great laughs with both Moose and Raven, happy you have some great friends now that stand by you, you guys roleplay a lot. Yes to you the concept of roleplay over text is weird but you get to vent through it. You get used to it after a while, having fun. After a recent heartbreak, you have healed due to these two amazing people, they check in on you from time to time, you are not fully used to it yet but it makes you happy. You already hope they won't ever leave you, only these to have been your source of relief and happiness, god do you hope. You get called again to go clean the cat litter box and let the dogs out. You feel the anger bubble up in your chest. Getting out of bed is still a big task, let alone just waking up but you try your best.  You come back a few minutes later and text your friends why you were gone. For just meeting them you still have slight jealousy over the two. Matching profile pictures and usernames, you wish you could do that with someone. "these two are closer than I noticed" you softly whisper to yourself. You just wish you don't ever get between the two, they seem so dependent on each other, its adorable to be honest. You keep talking with Moose till they have to go to bed, its only mid-day for you so you get up and go skating. You go down to the nearby laundromat, it has a vending machine so you steal two bucks from your dad and get a soda and chips. You get home and lay back down in bed, not wanting to socialize, you close your eyes and take a nap. 

You wake up at around 12:00 and sit up, grabbing your phone and opening discord, knowing Moose would be awake. You stay up the rest of the night talking with Moose and Raven, laughing at the stupid jokes the two would make, though from time to time they would be so focused on each other that they wouldn't respond to you so you ended up falling back asleep at 4:45.