“Baby, can you move. Mommy is tired.”

I ask my pet he yawned as an answer before jumping out of the bed I smile and closed my eyes.

I want to sleep.

I’m too tired to continue where Waka and I stop. I’m about to close my eyes when I feel someone lift the comforter and start kissing me.

“Can I?”

He ask in a small tone I raised my brow to Waka who’s already sucking my chest gently as if he’s waiting for my answer.

“I don’t want to move, Waka,”

I answered, but he grinned widely at my answer.

“Then you stay there and just spread that legs.”

He whispered sexily as his tongue traveled to my upper body.

My not-so-dry wetness from earlier started to soak again as his hands traveled through my body.

He continues to kiss my body with his sinful sultry lips. It travels down to my nipple as he sucks it aggressively.

He starts caressing my slit with his sexy fingers, yet no matter how good he is, I’m tired.

I can feel my eyes closing. He suddenly stop on what his doing, making me to look at him.

That’s when he pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheeks.

“Let’s just sleep.”

I irk my forehead with his sudden decision. I hug him back and kiss his cheeks too.

“Why?”

He hugs me more as he pulls me to his chest.

“Nothing. I just want to cuddle you now.”

My brows irk before I reach for his manhood that’s hard and throbbing.

“Yeah? Really, Imaushi?”

I tittered before kissing him. I’m not sleepy anymore. Now his brows are the one that’s up, watching my unexpected move.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it back a bit.

“Aren’t you sleepy, Suzuki?”

He asked my chest pump widely with the way he called me by my last name. I bite my lips and smirk.

“Guess not anymore?” 

I gulp when his grip becomes tighter. He holds my neck using his free hand before he smirks at me.

“Then I’ll put you to sleep.”

He uttered, without any warning, he stood up and left me in the bed.

“Eh?”

My forehead irks when he comes with handcuffs on his hand. I gulp when I find it’s not the only thing he’s holding. There’s also an ankle cuff.

Wait, why does he have those things?

“Shall we start? Suzuki?”

I gulp now. My whole body is on guard,

“Wait, why do you have those things? I mean ahh… are you into-”

I didn’t even finish my words when he pushed me down to the bed and sat on my waist.

“Shh.”

He hushed. I gulped again when he started to chain my hands and pin them above my head.