(Time skip)

Tyler and I are on the way to Alaric's classroom to discuss the Stefan situation. With the others. He found me in the gym taking my frustration out on a punching bag. "Sorry, we're late" Tyler says as we enter the room.

"What's going on?" I ask as I sit on a desk.

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while" Elena tells us.

"Sure" I say shrugging.

"You can't do that to Stefan" Tyler tells us.

"Why not?" Care asks him.

"Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest" Elena tells him.

"Yeah. It's not in Klaus'" Tyler states.

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler. You know, why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion?" Care demands.

"Uh oh" Damon says.

"What?" Alaric and I ask him.

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything" Tyler states.

"God damn it" I growl as I jump off the desk sharing a look with Damon as he says 'oh boy'.

"Okay, can we cool it on the commentary, please"  Care tells us.

"What is going on?" Elena asks. Damon grabs a vervain dart and tosses it to me. I stab Tyler with it. Injecting it into him and he collapses.

"What are you doing?!" Care demands.

"He's been sired" Damon and I state.

"What?" Alaric asks.

"Sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him" Damon states.

"Loyal how?" Elena asks.

"He'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrids" I grumble.

"So how do I fix him?" Care asks.

"Get a new boyfriend" Damon tells her.

"You guys deal with Stefan, we'll deal with my sired brother" I tell him. He nods his head and he left with the other two. Care and I take Tyler home. We lay him on the couch in the study. I pour myself a drink and scowl it.

"Are you ok Athena?" Care asks concerned.

"Another alpha has taken another family member from me. What do you think?" I grumble pouring myself another drink. "You know, this wouldn't of happened if Tyler didn't treat being werewolf a curse and embraced. And felt no pain during the transformation" I tell her.

"We'll get him back" she assures me.

"I haven't given up Caroline, I'm just angry at myself for not seeing it earlier. I should of know it was possible" I state. Just then Tyler wakes up and I down my second drink.

"What the hell? How did I get home?" he asks.

"We brought you here, you were being a d-bag" Care tells him.

"Understatement" I tell her.

"What is your problem today?" he asks us.

"My problem is you've been sired. Do you even know what that means? It means that you put Klaus's needs first. He is your master now" Care tells him.

"I'm not anyone's pet, Caroline. He doesn't control me" Tyler protests. I scoff turning to look at them both.

"Well, something's got to be controlling you. Because I don't know why else you'd be acting like the old you" I tell him annoyed.

"The old me?" he asks confused.

"Yeah. The old you. The pre-werewolf you. You know, the obnoxious you that I would never be friends with" Care tells him.

"The you who stole my things and hid them. That wasn't there for me when I needed you" I state. Care and I go to leave, but Tyler stops us.

"Whoa! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry. I don't want to be that guy. I hated that guy" he tells us.

"You're a vampire now, Tyler. Everything about your personality is heightened. So you have to be careful" Care tells him.

"I will. I promise. Just...Don't hate me. Everything I like about me is you" he states and they kiss. Before he turns to me. "I just got you back Athena, I don't want to ever lose you again" he tells me.

"You won't, but you have to find a way to break this bond. Otherwise we could lose each other forever" I tell him.

"We won't" he assures me and we share a hug. "I love you sister" he tells me.

"I love you to Ty" I tell him. "I'll leave you two alone, try to keep the noise down" I tell them heading for the door. "Oh and use protection" I add.

"Athena!" Care whines and I giggle racing up to my room.

(Time skip)

Caroline had left and I smelt blood. I raced to Tyler's room and saw Rebekah with a human girl. Who is bleeding from the neck. I rush over to Tyler and pin him to the wall. "Control yourself Tyler, do you want mum to know your a hybrid?" I demand and he calms down. I then glare at Rebekah. "I told you to stay away from my brother. Get out of our house and take her with you" I tell her. "Otherwise you'll be on the menu" I sneer.

Rebekah left with the human girl. "I'm sorry Athena" Tyler tells me. "I didn't know she was even here. She just appeared" he states.

"Tyler, just go to bed and stay away from her. If she turns up again call me" I tell him. "I won't let her turn you into a monster who hurts innocent people" I assure him.

"Thank you, I don't want to hurt anyone" he tells me.

"I know" I say placing a hand on his shoulder. "While I'm around, you won't spill innocent blood. I swear it" I assure him. "Get some rest" I tell him and he nods his head. We hug each other good night and I return to my room. I call it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Tyler with Caroline and picture on the external link of Rebekah.