"Debrief me, Corporal."

"W-what's this about...? Am I in trouble...?" Eren entered his room, moving around the smaller man in his door way. He sat down on his bed, looking up to his shorter higher up for the answers.
"You're..." Levi was blushing furiously at this point, his face covered with his hair as he looked down.
"I am what...?" Eren's eyes were wide like a lost puppy.
"You're just... So..." Levi bit his lip, frustrated. 'You're just so fucking annoying, Jäger! All you make me wanna do is fucking kiss you all day long! Goddamn it!'
"So...what?" Eren asked, completely lost in Levi's words like usual. He almost never understood what Levi was going to do, or how he felt about anything.
"You're so fucking annoying, Jäger!" It all started to pour out of him, he was just done with the amount of embarrassment the younger one was putting him through. "All you ever do is ask questions... with that stupid face! And you fucking got us lost tonight! If it wasn't for you my life would be peaceful and clean and orderly!"
"I...I am sorry..." Eren looked down at the older one's words. "I know it's my fault your squad died... My fault... That... Petra... And all of them... It's my fault for everyone's death..." Tears fell down his nose and on to his pants, leaving cold wet spots there.
"Eren..." He said his first name again, kindly changing his tone completely. He moved over to sit next to the boy. "It's not your fault... Don't blame yourself..."
"But..." Eren started, looking up with his tear stained face.
Levi whacked him on the back of the head. "I said no!"
Eren sniffled and wiped his left eye. "I am sorry... I did it again."
"And stop saying you're sorry..." Levi softened his tone a bit, he used his hand to wipe the other set of tears away instead of hitting him this time.
Eren blushed brightly. "C-Corporal..."
"Call me Levi, goddamn it..." Levi mumbled with a slight chuckle.
Eren smiled, "O-Okay, s-I mean-Levi."
Levi smiled at the other saying his name. "Good."
"Is that what I needed debriefing on..?" Eren asked in a quite voice.
"N-no..." Levi stuttered for probably the first time in Eren's presence.
"T-then what...?" Eren had his puppy eyes again, completely lost.
'Fuck.. I wanna fuck him!' Levi's mind screamed but he said, "Well... I..."
"You what...?" Eren asked, looking into the other's red face.
Levi did something he had wanted to do sense he saw him, he leaned in, grabbed Eren's face in his two hands, and kissed him tenderly.

//Sorry if no good.
Please comment and star to let me know what you think. ^^
-Sami